Req List of Features
Hi Guys

Let me start by saying great job, I do love using the XBMCbuntu on my media Center

There are just a list of small things that do need attention tho.

1. Wireless inside XBMC, Please add this into the program so one can check/change there own settings without a desktop.

2. Youtube Integration, Can you guys add this in rather then it being a add-on I don't know anybody in this world who doesn't watch Youtube on there Media Device.

If I knew how to code Linux I would help you Sad but I don't

thanks again guys

Chris (7yphon)
1. I think that just needs the network manager add-on updated. That or switch to OpenELEC.

2. No. I don't know what people think would be different if it was "built-in", but not only would the UI be exactly the same, but it would take longer to get updates when YouTube/Google changes things. By having things as add-ons, and making XBMC more modular, then individual parts can be updated faster. More and more parts of XBMC will become add-ons for this reason, and being an add-on or not makes no realistic change to functionality or UI.
Wireless suport would be nice but built-in suport for youtube I think is a bad idea
(2014-07-17, 02:39)7yphon Wrote: I don't know anybody in this world who doesn't watch Youtube on there Media Device.

Hi. Meet me. A person who does not watch Youtube on his media device. I would not stop using Kodi if it became part of the core but my preference would be that it remain an optional install so I don't use up space for something I don't use. More importantly I don't want to experience errors for something I don't use. More features... more potential problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List of Features0