• 14(current)
Release Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
(2017-02-09, 14:18)Regss Wrote: Guys maybe I add one more automatic switch option - "Force to enable profile when KODI start/wake up". This helps when we do some manual change in audio settings and restart KODI then force to switch to choosen profile.

At Kodi start or wake-up, shouldn't be the profile set to the one used for the GUI? From my perspective, the profile used for the GUI is the "default profile"...

Cheers!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
EditConfusedolved
Where does it show 1.2.2?
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
No Sorry was talking about my setup

(Italian: Mi riferivo a me che fino a 1 secondo fa non trovava la 1.2.3)
(2017-02-09, 21:36)Roby77 Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 15:24)Regss Wrote: Fast fix. Check 1.2.3 Smile

Can't find 1.23 in your repo

Btw now with 1.22 problem disappeared ...strange

Yes, could happened if the addon settings It was not yet saved after update.

(2017-02-09, 23:50)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi,

Just want to notify the following missing label in the settings (version 1.2.3):

Ciao!

heh, I delete label but not delete setting option. This option is no needed.
(2017-02-09, 18:37)candrian Wrote: Wow - Regss, seems that your activity level is really high - is it raining outside? Cool

One minor thing: I start Kodi with "Continue on last channel on startup" to jump directly into the last PVR channel.

So when I left Kodi e.g. with the audio profile he doesn't switch to the video profile after startup. Need to change channel then it works.
Probably solved with your "Force to enable profile when KODI start/wake up".

Once again: minor thing

I do not what to do at work Tongue

(2017-02-09, 23:57)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 14:18)Regss Wrote: Guys maybe I add one more automatic switch option - "Force to enable profile when KODI start/wake up". This helps when we do some manual change in audio settings and restart KODI then force to switch to choosen profile.

At Kodi start or wake-up, shouldn't be the profile set to the one used for the GUI? From my perspective, the profile used for the GUI is the "default profile"...

Cheers!

GUI profile is set always when: start/wake up kodi and on stop playing any content.

Someone maybe want to set some profile when kodi start/wakeup but don't want change to this profile every stop playing.

I think what to do:
GUI profile will be enabled always when stop playin any content
Default or Start profile will enabled when kodi start/wake up

If you enable and set both GUI and Default to the same profile you will get same thing what is now when you enable GUI
or you can adjust it differently to suit your needs
(2017-02-10, 10:07)Regss Wrote: I think what to do:
GUI profile will be enabled always when stop playin any content
Default or Start profile will enabled when kodi start/wake up

If you enable and set both GUI and Default to the same profile you will get same thing what is now when you enable GUI
or you can adjust it differently to suit your needs

Agree! Wink Waiting for the next update then! Thanks!
Done. Waiting for translate https://www.transifex.com/movielib/audio.../stringspo
(2017-02-10, 12:37)Regss Wrote: Done. Waiting for translate https://www.transifex.com/movielib/audio.../stringspo

I 've taken a look, but it seems that there are no new labels to be translated...Am I wrong?

Edit: Just noticed that someone else translated to italian the new strings! Good job! Wink Just wait for the release now... Smile
lots of italian guys love this project Big Grin
New releace in repository. v. 1.2.4
Thumbs Up 
Nice - works perfect from my side! Blush
@Reggs
Using latest version from your repo (1.2.4) I have a problem with manual switch, namely the loop between the two profiles. If profile 1 is set in autodetection for TV Shows (or any other content), I can't swith manually to profile 2, it switches back in two seconds to profile 1. I think we had this problem in the first release you sent me, but then you sent me a new version where manual override was working fine.

Sent from Tapatalk from my Z5 Compact
Enable loging in system -> debuging and send me kodi.log when this happens.
(2017-02-25, 15:40)Regss Wrote: Enable loging in system -> debuging and send me kodi.log when this happens.

OK, sent you the logs.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings3