• 3(current)
Release Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
Really useful service, i set the command as favourite.
tnx Regss.
Peppe
Cosa vuol dire che lo hai messo come preferito ? Io ho associato un tasto del telecomando, intendi questo ? Ciao

Translate: As favourite ? What does it mean ?
means that it is in favourites.xml as
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Audio Profiles">RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0)</favourite>
</favourites>
i prefer so and not a button on my remote.
have you noticed that during mp3 playback, if switch profiles the mp3s re-starts?
Ciao
Peppe
Hi regss,
i have a small problem: I have created two profiles where i also store the system video settings with different screen resolutions.
When i change the profiles, Kodi always wants to confirm the new screen resolution. Really annoying!
Can you somehow autoclose this dialog?
(2015-05-16, 11:11)peppe_sr Wrote: means that it is in favourites.xml as
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Audio Profiles">RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0)</favourite>
</favourites>
i prefer so and not a button on my remote.
have you noticed that during mp3 playback, if switch profiles the mp3s re-starts?
Ciao
Peppe

Yes same story for me

Ciao
(2015-05-19, 22:41)pünktchen Wrote: Hi regss,
i have a small problem: I have created two profiles where i also store the system video settings with different screen resolutions.
When i change the profiles, Kodi always wants to confirm the new screen resolution. Really annoying!

but it saves also your video optionns? i tried but it doesn't work for me in video-->playback section.
i'd like to save a profile with the "adjust display refresh rate to match video" seta as "always" and another set as "off"
NodNod

Unfortunately not. XBMC does not offer such possibility.
(2015-06-03, 09:09)Regss Wrote:

Unfortunately not. XBMC does not offer such possibility.
Too bad!
I've just tried it myself by creating two seperate processes that should start simultan:
your "class switch" and a "while loop" that autocloses dialogwindows every second. (https://docs.python.org/2.7/library/mult...ssing.html)
Unfortunately the processes only start one after another in Kodi.

Maybe you can find a solution? Because i nearly don't know anything about Python Confused
@ regss
i haven't found the right place to translate in italian your script on transifes so i made an italian string.po with the traslation.
hope it is useful.

i think i found myself the answe for my previous stupid question. Tongue
Peppe
good idea thank you,...how can i use it ?, just take care that you mispelled riproduzione with Riporduzione

one example :#: Settings
msgctxt "#32011"
msgid "Impostazioni Riporduzione [Video -> Riporduzione]"
msgstr ""
oops thanks mate here the corret version
usually to use a new language you have to create the specific language folder under the addon folders installation.
if you use windows:
Code:
\\nomepc\Users\mionomeutente\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.audio.profiles\resources\language
for other os same way but different location, you know!
in this particular case, don't know why, maybe a mistake of mine, but italian folder was ignored so i overwrited the "strings.po" file under "english" with my new one.
Peppe
Thanks Regss for this addon. I was about to try and create a similar thing myself and I found it already exists!! Smile

I had been using the ("dirty") dual audio patch to easily switch between TV sound and hifi. Since I never listen to both outputs at the same time this was an overkill, all I really needed was an easy way to switch audio output settings between preset values. Just what you addon does. Excellent.

I have a keymap setup to Runscript(script.audio.profiles, 0), and that works fine. Hhowever I would like to be able to switch audio profile remotely too e.g. from any networked device (mostly android tablet) running a web browser. Have been trying to get a JSON command line to work, but having no joy, I don't have the correct parameters. I have tried

Code:
http://192.168.1.213/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"script.audio.profiles","params":{"mode":"0"}},"id":1}

which returns {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":"OK"} but does not switch anything. I am pretty sure that calling the parameter "mode" is wrong, I have changed it to XXXX and got the same return.

Do you know how to call your addon from JSON?
Try:

Code:
http://192.168.1.213/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"script.audio.profiles","params": ["0"]},"id":1}
(2015-08-11, 18:27)Regss Wrote: Try:

Code:
http://192.168.1.213/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"script.audio.profiles","params": ["0"]},"id":1}

Yes that did the trick. Very many thanks Smile
I have a receiver that will only accept analog audio to zone 2. Will this addon allow me to have audio going to my main speakers via HDMI and zone 2 simultaneously? Trying to figure this issue out. Thanks.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings3