[RELEASE] My Music TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nickr Online
Donor
Debug log (wiki) <-- I don't know how many times a day I type that. Maybe people just can't be bothered with instructions.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
duncemi Offline
(2015-05-12 22:25)nickr Wrote:  Debug log (wiki) <-- I don't know how many times a day I type that. Maybe people just can't be bothered with instructions.

It's right here:
xbmclogs.com/pysy9t7a4

Around Line 1332, it looks like curl is failing. But why would it?
I'm connected to the 100 Mbit fiber and have no issues with other addons what so ever.
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-13 13:25 by duncemi.)
find quote
duncemi Offline
Anyone?
find quote
duncemi Offline
(2015-05-13 12:32)duncemi Wrote:  
(2015-05-12 22:25)nickr Wrote:  Debug log (wiki) <-- I don't know how many times a day I type that. Maybe people just can't be bothered with instructions.

It's right here:
xbmclogs.com/pysy9t7a4

Around Line 1332, it looks like curl is failing. But why would it?
I'm connected to the 100 Mbit fiber and have no issues with other addons what so ever.

2 weeks, and nobody? Sad
find quote
nickr Online
Donor
Your log seems to have disappeared.

I saw reference to there being a problem with curl in some versions of kodi, due to a certificate being left out. This would affect some https connections. I don't know if this is your problem, just raising it because your mention of curl rang that bell.

But just because you have a 100M connection, it doesn't mean squat. The server could be down, or overloaded, or geo blocked.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
duncemi Offline
(2015-05-28 01:34)nickr Wrote:  Your log seems to have disappeared.

I saw reference to there being a problem with curl in some versions of kodi, due to a certificate being left out. This would affect some https connections. I don't know if this is your problem, just raising it because your mention of curl rang that bell.

But just because you have a 100M connection, it doesn't mean squat. The server could be down, or overloaded, or geo blocked.

Thanks, weird regarding the log.

Even *if* the server (= YoutTube) would be down (unlikely), overloaded (unlikely) or geo blocked (possibility I guess for videos), the plugin should just skip those and not stop entirely, no?

It's really a shame as this plugin has huge potential and I'd use it all day long if it would work more reliable.
find quote
Saac Offline
Help me please! I cant find addon directory (addon was installed). Kodi 14.2, windows 7
find quote
schumi2004 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-06-24 13:54)Saac Wrote:  Help me please! I cant find addon directory (addon was installed). Kodi 14.2, windows 7

userdata (wiki)

And then 1 dir up.
find quote
YippeeKaiay Offline
hi guys im having trubble with youtube playlists. im trying to set one up and here is what im using

<channel>
<entry type="youtube" value="PLEbnLLVyzzh-s84MnZzFAWF5Zcj-E5j40" cache="1"/>
</channel>

any ideas? thanks
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-09 12:11 by YippeeKaiay.)
find quote