v14 Neon 4.0.0 - Development discussion
(2015-03-15, 00:49)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 16:48)blondeshanks Wrote: Just wondered if there's any chance of having a 'in progress' widget for TV Shows on the homescreen (same as Rapier where it has recently added and in progress widget at the same time on the homescreen)

I've changed the recent/random code to from service.skin.widgets to service.library.data.provider and redone a lot of the code. During the change I also added a recommended (in progress) option. This has been bundled into the current pull request for Kib.

Commit: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.neon/c...c8176bc6f3
Excellent, can't wait to try it Smile
Another request to note but nothing important or needs attention any time soon would be the TV Show Next Aired screen....

The information under the poster is the same as the information on the right hand side of the screen. Could we have the information under the poster removed and use the additional space for a bigger poster, as the one displayed now is really small?

Thanks Tongue
(2015-03-10, 23:27)manray Wrote: Hi Bumpaneer,

I have my music library organized with the following structure:

--Music
+---Artist #1 - Discography
| +---2000 - Album #1
| +---2002 - Album #2
| +---2005 - Album #3
| \---2006 - Album #4
|
\---Artist #2 - Discography
+---2004 - Album #1
+---2006 - Album #2
\---2011 - Album #3

When, for example, I select "Artist # 1 - Discography" title, I would like to in this situation, change the background image according to the Artist.
In the "Artist #1 - Discography" directory I have an image named "folder.jpg" and I already managed to display a small image but not as background
as You can see here: http://i.imgur.com/RbsrbA4.png?1

This background image it may be a fixed image, such as "folder.jpg" is, or an image from the artist/album artwork.

Can you help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance

Hi
Do you think it's difficult to make this improvement?
I did some research and thought on the following approach:
1- Put in the directory "Music\Artist # 1 - Discography" an image with name "fanart.jpg"
2- Use this property $INFO[container.FileNameAndPath]/fanart.jpg to show the image
But I do not know where or how to do it.
Do you think this is feasible?
Thanks in advance
If you use "Library Mode", then choose Artists, it already works this way today, no modifications needed. Sorry, I don't use file mode so I'm not going to be able to help you.
(2015-03-16, 23:15)Bumpaneer Wrote: If you use "Library Mode", then choose Artists, it already works this way today, no modifications needed. Sorry, I don't use file mode so I'm not going to be able to help you.
Thanks a lot for your help. Big Grin
Is this skin still being maintained? Not that I can think of many things that do not work perfectly, just that this is by FAR the best Kodi skin and I hope it sticks around! It should also the the default skin as it looks very professional. Although, I would love it if the progress bar showed the buffered amount when streaming. Smile
Would anybody know how to add a buffer level on the progress bar?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 4.0.0 - Development discussion1