• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]
(2014-08-09, 01:11)Gade Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 00:49)schumi2004 Wrote: It seems that i have some issues with the today shows widget in skin, the grid stays empty from fanart but it shows the amount of shows airing today.

Did it use to work in Frodo - or Gotham? And do you have clear logos downloaded for all your tv shows?
Using this skin for a few days now (Gotham) and i'm pretty sure i have clear logo's for all of them.
(2014-08-09, 01:59)schumi2004 Wrote: Using this skin for a few days now (Gotham) and i'm pretty sure i have clear logo's for all of them.

Thanks for trying the skin out Smile

That's weird. I have no problems at all getting the clear logos displayed in the library or the next aired widget.

Do you see the clear logos in the tv show library - this should be enabled by default (otherwise you can enable it in the tv show library using the view options menu).
(2014-08-09, 02:07)Gade Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 01:59)schumi2004 Wrote: Using this skin for a few days now (Gotham) and i'm pretty sure i have clear logo's for all of them.

Thanks for trying the skin out Smile
No problems. I accidentally saw it in recent post and tried it, main skin now Wink

(2014-08-09, 02:07)Gade Wrote: That's weird. I have no problems at all getting the clear logos displayed in the library or the next aired widget.

Do you see the clear logos in the tv show library - this should be enabled by default (otherwise you can enable it in the tv show library using the view options menu).
Yups see all clear logo's in every view i select.
I'll try debug log when i have some time, got some other things to tweak and install in XBMC Sad
(2014-08-09, 02:11)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 02:07)Gade Wrote: Thanks for trying the skin out Smile
No problems. I accidentally saw it in recent post and tried it, main skin now Wink

Fantastic! That's great to hear! Smile

(2014-08-09, 02:11)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 02:07)Gade Wrote: That's weird. I have no problems at all getting the clear logos displayed in the library or the next aired widget.

Yups see all clear logo's in every view i select.
I'll try debug log when i have some time, got some other things to tweak and install in XBMC Sad

Very strange. I had a problem with the next aired widget in the beginning, where it didn't display any images until I had entered the tv show library and exited back to the home screen again.

Could you try that please - and also restarting XBMC (although you probably already have).

A debug log will also be very helpful.
I'm also missing the addon section in settings.
The add-on section can be found in the home screen as a submenu for the system category.

Once you get used to it, it's actually much easier that you can navigate to add-ons with fewer clicks Smile
the screen shots are looking really good it was something like that i was looking for, if we could have that come up as you start to play the video file it be cool
(2014-08-09, 11:00)SpikeyWelsh Wrote: the screen shots are looking really good it was something like that i was looking for, if we could have that come up as you start to play the video file it be cool

Thanks. Most of it is already available.

Press I on your keyboard or info etc. on your remote and it will pop up.

The only thing I fixed are the clear logos and clear art for both movies and tv shows + I did some modding.

I can change it so the dialog also displays when the video is paused?
(2014-08-09, 09:57)Gade Wrote: The add-on section can be found in the home screen as a submenu for the system category.

Once you get used to it, it's actually much easier that you can navigate to add-ons with fewer clicks Smile

Got it but i think i still prefer it to have it in regular settings menu Wink
Noticed another thing/bug. When selecting guide/epg in LiveTV it doesn't respect xbmc settings for it. It always shows TV Guide for current channel and not timeline for example as I configured it in xbmc settings. Other skins do.
(2014-08-09, 11:43)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 09:57)Gade Wrote: The add-on section can be found in the home screen as a submenu for the system category.

Fair Smile

The thing is that it would make the menubar buttons in settings even smaller if I add another category. A lot of languages would have difficulties displaying all of the labels, which would result in a lot of scrolling.

(2014-08-09, 17:34)schumi2004 Wrote: Noticed another thing/bug. When selecting guide/epg in LiveTV it doesn't respect xbmc settings for it. It always shows TV Guide for current channel and not timeline for example as I configured it in xbmc settings. Other skins do.

I am so grateful that you are doing a lot of testing and sending bug reports. It is really helpful.

I agree that Rapier don't use the EPG system settings, but I have tested this in both Confluence and Aeon Nox and I can't get them to use the EPG System settings either. They always display the last selected item in the EPG.

What do you do in the other skins?
(2014-08-09, 23:05)Gade Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 11:43)schumi2004 Wrote:

Fair Smile

The thing is that it would make the menubar buttons in settings even smaller if I add another category. A lot of languages would have difficulties displaying all of the labels, which would result in a lot of scrolling.

(2014-08-09, 17:34)schumi2004 Wrote: Noticed another thing/bug. When selecting guide/epg in LiveTV it doesn't respect xbmc settings for it. It always shows TV Guide for current channel and not timeline for example as I configured it in xbmc settings. Other skins do.

I am so grateful that you are doing a lot of testing and sending bug reports. It is really helpful.
No problem. I use a lot of things in XBMC/Kodi and i just notice a few things. Also the company i work for is specialized in testing so maybe that gives me advantage or i'm just being picky Wink

Quote:I agree that Rapier don't use the EPG system settings, but I have tested this in both Confluence and Aeon Nox and I can't get them to use the EPG System settings either. They always display the last selected item in the EPG.

What do you do in the other skins?
What I use?
I use a default action configured in xbmc keymap that is remapped to different button for my remote and it does this

<guide>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</guide> <!-- CUSTOM: Open EPG window -->

It just calls EPG but all other skins I tried respect XBMC LiveTV settings for EPG only Rapier doesn't.
It seems that it doesn't remind previous settings, which isn't correct either since it should pick configured XBMC setting for that, but always reverted to default hardcoded EPG view I think?
(2014-08-09, 23:14)schumi2004 Wrote: No problem. I use a lot of things in XBMC/Kodi and i just notice a few things. Also the company i work for is specialized in testing so maybe that gives me advantage or i'm just being picky Wink

That's great. Please report any small item or bug you find Smile

(2014-08-09, 23:14)schumi2004 Wrote: What I use?
I use a default action configured in xbmc keymap that is remapped to different button for my remote and it does this

<guide>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</guide> <!-- CUSTOM: Open EPG window -->

It just calls EPG but all other skins I tried respect XBMC LiveTV settings for EPG only Rapier doesn't.
It seems that it doesn't remind previous settings, which isn't correct either since it should pick configured XBMC setting for that, but always reverted to default hardcoded EPG view I think?

I don't at all use PVR, but only use the PVR Demo add-on for testing the skin. And I didn't code the PVR section of Rapier.

I tried editing keymaps, making a button like the one on your remote using XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0). This is the same function used in the PVR submenu of the home screen.

This does the same thing for me in all skins: ignores the XBMC EPG setting and activates the last focused state of the PVR button.

You say in Rapier you always get sent to EPG: Channels?

Could you please try switching to Confluence, enter the PVR section from the home menu, change the EPG button to Now or Next, exit back to the home screen and press your "guide" button. Do you get sent to EPG Timeline?
(2014-08-10, 00:26)Gade Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 23:14)schumi2004 Wrote: No problem. I use a lot of things in XBMC/Kodi and i just notice a few things. Also the company i work for is specialized in testing so maybe that gives me advantage or i'm just being picky Wink

That's great. Please report any small item or bug you find Smile

(2014-08-09, 23:14)schumi2004 Wrote: What I use?

I don't at all use PVR, but only use the PVR Demo add-on for testing the skin. And I didn't code the PVR section of Rapier.

I tried editing keymaps, making a button like the one on your remote using XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0). This is the same function used in the PVR submenu of the home screen.

This does the same thing for me in all skins: ignores the XBMC EPG setting and activates the last focused state of the PVR button.

You say in Rapier you always get sent to EPG: Channels?

Could you please try switching to Confluence, enter the PVR section from the home menu, change the EPG button to Now or Next, exit back to the home screen and press your "guide" button. Do you get sent to EPG Timeline?

I can give you access to my PVR setup if wanted, just let me know Wink
(2014-08-10, 00:35)schumi2004 Wrote: I can give you access to my PVR setup if wanted, just let me know Wink

That would be awesome for testing out! I'll PM you right away Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]1