Win All albums screens are broken
Every screen that should display albums instead displays only the default music background image and the small info bar the top left corner of the screen that indicates how many Albums should be displayed on the page (i.e. something like "Albums - 1014 Items")

The options bar on the left is also not available. Pressing the "OK", "Info", or any direction buttons on my remote does nothing. I am able to exit the albums screen by using the "Exit" or "Back" buttons.

This is happening on every album screen. That is to say, if I am trying to see all the albums by a particular artist, recently added albums, albums by year, etc., I always get the same result.

Any ideas?
XBMC version?
Neon version?
Screenshots?
(2014-07-23, 06:31)Kib Wrote: XBMC version?
Neon version?
Screenshots?

Gotham 13.1
http://postimg.org/image/v36yenymj
Ah, well that is interesting
And you are sure you are on 13.1 and not a nightly? It works fine for me on Gotham 13.1 and 13.2 beta 2.
(2014-07-24, 00:24)Bumpaneer Wrote: And you are sure you are on 13.1 and not a nightly? It works fine for me on Gotham 13.1 and 13.2 beta 2.

Definitely not a nightly. This is a fresh install and the only add ons I have installed are skins. The only abnormal thing that has happened is that I tried to import a music library I exported from my previous 12.1 XBMC install, and that appeared to do nothing. Tried to import movies too but it looks like that functionality is completely broken since it will not even let me select the exported XML file.

What can I do to help you all figure this out?
Does it work correctly in Confluence?
(2014-07-24, 05:31)Bumpaneer Wrote: Does it work correctly in Confluence?

Yes. It works in every other skin I have tried (Ace. Aeon MQ5, Aeon Nox, Amber, Back Row, Bello, and many others)

As a test I installed XBMC 13.1 on another computer, installed only the Neon skin, added my music source (a Samba share), and scanned it in. Same result. I also tried using the same share mapped as a network drive with no difference (both my test computer and my HTPC are running Windows 7).

I did notice that if I press the ESC key from the albums screen (which takes me to the home screen) then immediately go back into music, the albums are displayed correctly. I didn't notice this on my HTPC because I was always using the remote.

I think I have pin pointed the problem. The issue only exists when using the "Shelf" view in library mode. I check all the others and none of them exhibited the issue.

I did find another issue though. It seems like the "Album Info" view is way to dark.

Unfortunately for me the shelf view is the one I want to use Smile
Ah ok, the issue with album info was known already - the issue with Shelf will be noted.
I hardly ever use those views myself and noone mentioned it before.

Bumpaneer, you mind taking a look ?
Looks like an issue with the backdrop animation. The animation doesn't seem to actually be doing anything.

Pull request submitted, should fix the issue: https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/pull/66/files

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All albums screens are broken0