Preview of a mod I'm working on
Still working hard on getting this done Smile I'm about 50% finished at the moment Smile
New previews. Keep in mind that this is WIP.

watch gallery
Nice and clean! Keep it up
The contrast is a bit too low in my opinion. Text elements are hard to read.
(2014-08-04, 11:58)Cassiel Wrote: The contrast is a bit too low in my opinion. Text elements are hard to read.

Thanks for you opinion. I'll look into increasing the contrast a bit Smile
Fantastic work. I really dig how minimalistic it feels.

On that note, have you considered creating dashboard/home that's a bit more minimalistic, e.g. not having all the spaces for widgets? I know this is a far cry from the original, but I was simply curious.
(2014-08-04, 18:36)Jakobsen Wrote: Fantastic work. I really dig how minimalistic it feels.

On that note, have you considered creating dashboard/home that's a bit more minimalistic, e.g. not having all the spaces for widgets? I know this is a far cry from the original, but I was simply curious.

Thank you Smile appreciate it!

No unfortunately I will not make any drastic changes to the home screen cause I think Black's design is one of the best home screens for XBMC. Also, I'm planning on doing new icons for all major XBMC add-ons so that everyone using this mod can have a good looking and clean home screen with icons that go with the look and feel of the whole skin.
Looks good, keep up the good work!
Still in progress?
Yes, still working on it. It's more work then it looks like Smile It takes time.
Very nice mod !
I'm sure it is Smile! I'm just checking the thread every day, and suddenly there wasn't updates for a couple of weeks Wink
I see Smile I will update the thread when there's something new to show. Right now I'm just transferring what I've already showed from PSD's into XBMC and tweaking everything Smile
Looking forward to it Smile
Looks nice!

How does one go about creating a new skin like this? If I could create a skin for XBMC, I wouldn't have to do so much coding in creating a Windows 8 app from scratch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preview of a mod I'm working on3