Preview of a mod I'm working on
Elixxen, looking forward to trying this out. Do you plan on releasing a dark version as well? I like the light version, but often prefer to flip to a darker skin at night.
(2014-10-30, 02:28)deletedpenguin Wrote: Elixxen, looking forward to trying this out. Do you plan on releasing a dark version as well? I like the light version, but often prefer to flip to a darker skin at night.

Shouldn't be too hard providing a dark version as well. That would be further down the line tough. The first release will be a light version only.
Cool, thanks mate. Appreciate all your work on this.
UPDATE!

Settings and Music sections are done! What's left to do is the tedious job of getting to every single dialoge, and then the video and music OSD. That's probably a months work so I'm still keeping my ETA at: before christmas.
can't wait to see this baby Angel
Keep up the hard work..Cant wait for this Christmas present!!!
Made a mockup of what the video info screen will look like. What do you guys think?

Wow, looks great!
Very Good, Very Good!!!
But, in my opinion, the watch/watched indicator is a little bit too much... perhaps a bit more discreet (indicator)?

I find this indicator really fit... locks clean and discreetly (for watch/watched)!
http://s10.postimg.org/yypwyadqh/watching.jpg

But it is your Skin Big Grin

MfG 09chja Smile
Already changed it 09chja Smile I'm glad you guys like it!
Looks great ! Very aesthetic !
(09chja) Good point with the watched indicator though...

Do you plan on keeping the original functionalities of the Video info screen?
(Press right --> Cast, Press right --> Actor biography, Press right --> Actor Filmography)

Because in my opnion that's very slick.

Anyway keep up the great work !

Cheers
(2014-11-28, 15:56)sttephan Wrote: Looks great ! Very aesthetic !

(Press right --> Cast, Press right --> Actor biography, Press right --> Actor Filmography)

Cheers

Watched indicator has already been changed Smile and yes, the cast page will still be available, but it will look better than it does now Nod
(2014-11-28, 16:02)Elixxen Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 15:56)sttephan Wrote: Looks great ! Very aesthetic !

Cheers

Watched indicator has already been changed Smile and yes, the cast page will still be available, but it will look better than it does now Nod

Wouldn't expect anything else Big Grin
I said hot damn. That mockup looks brillant.
Pretty much finished coding the main part of the video info screen, just some minor details left like shading etc. Shout-out to Hitcher for helping with the rating flag Smile

Hope you guys like it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preview of a mod I'm working on3