delete sickbeard from mac
Hi Guys

I hope i'm not posting this in the wrong place I have installed sickbeard (mac 10.9.4) with mavericks but I restarted it, now all I keep getting when i run it. It asks for user name and password I have not got a clue what it is, and I have googled it but all I want is to delete and start again, I cant see any folder for sickbeard on my mac, but it seems to be running in terminal can any one give me some pointers, thanks in advance

Paul
Definitely the wrong place. This is the xbmc forum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
im well aware this is the xbmc forum, but i have always found it helpful, I spent most of today trey to google delete sickbeard from my mac and came up empty handed hence the reason for posting on here if anyone can help i would appreciate it

Paul
sickbeard has forums. How did you install it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
im well aware this is the xbmc forum, but i have always found it helpful, I spent most of today trey to google delete sickbeard from my mac and came up empty handed hence the reason for posting on here if anyone can help i would appreciate it

Paul

Paul
Stop posting the same thing 3 times.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
delete sickbeard from mac0