• 1(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Tongue 
IMPORTANT
Because of private reasons I'll stop maintaining the addons at the end of this year (2015). Please fork the projects from GitHub or rewrite them completely. But I haven't the time or motivation anymore to do so, because other things in life got more important for me in the past 2 month.

There is a new thread started by the new team maintaining this add-on - click here to go to it.

Links: Image Image Image Image Image

Changelog:

• reverted search order by date
  • signature calculation
  • default search order by date (newest first)
  • VEVO signature calculation

A little update to play VEVO...but another approach on decoding the signature (works a little faster)
great, i'm going to test.
Peppe
Update...alpha9

Login has been added. Feedback would be nice Smile so I can see if everything works fine. To Login into YouTube you have to go into the settings of the addon before navigating into the root directory. After you have entered your credentials, you should see your subscriptions and so on.

And Thanks!
undefined
Login not working!
(2014-07-29, 02:40)upandcumming Wrote: Login not working!

Did you not read the first post?

Quote:A solution for the login I have also (tests worked - but not implemented yet -> coming soon)
(2014-07-29, 06:36)handbone Wrote:
(2014-07-29, 02:40)upandcumming Wrote: Login not working!

Did you not read the first post?

Quote:A solution for the login I have also (tests worked - but not implemented yet -> coming soon)

Did you not read post #4?

(2014-07-28, 20:25)bromix Wrote: Update...alpha9

Login has been added. Feedback would be nice Smile so I can see if everything works fine. To Login into YouTube you have to go into the settings of the addon before navigating into the root directory. After you have entered your credentials, you should see your subscriptions and so on.

And Thanks!
I would be interested in using this as my default youtube plugin but I require a few features...

If possible can you add direct playback via shortcut, similar to the official youtube plugin? for example

Code:
'plugin://plugin.video.bromix.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid='+url
url == the youtube video id

Can you also suppress any dialog boxes from opening during playback, for example the official youtube plugin would have a "Opening youtube" okdialog box , I would like to either have that removed or not displayed when a xbmc event window is active...

I appreciate your efforts to remove some sluggish features inorder to stream line video playback.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
This YouTube (ALPHA) addon does seem a bit faster to me. Also I really like how this version shows the avatar pics of the subscriptions. I often add subscription channels to may favorites and then have to go and set the icon on my own. With the YouTube (ALPHA) version I don't have to do that anymore. Thank you for all of your effort with this. Smile
(2014-07-29, 17:31)Lunatixz Wrote: I would be interested in using this as my default youtube plugin but I require a few features...

If possible can you add direct playback via shortcut, similar to the official youtube plugin? for example

Code:
'plugin://plugin.video.bromix.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid='+url

Can you also suppress any dialog boxes from opening during playback, for example the official youtube plugin would have a "Opening youtube" okdialog box , I would like to either have that removed or not displayed when a xbmc event window is active...

I appreciate your efforts to remove some sluggish features inorder to stream line video playback.

At the moment this should work. If you need a version with the full url, I can add this feature for the next update, but if possible, I would prefer the ID Smile
Code:
'plugin://plugin.video.bromix.youtube/?action=play&id=VIDEO_ID

Which dialogs do you mean exactly?

(2014-07-29, 19:18)TomFreeloader Wrote: This YouTube (ALPHA) addon does seem a bit faster to me. Also I really like how this version shows the avatar pics of the subscriptions. I often add subscription channels to may favorites and then have to go and set the icon on my own. With the YouTube (ALPHA) version I don't have to do that anymore. Thank you for all of your effort with this. Smile

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that the addon is running faster. Since today alpha10 is out. You might try this version Smile
(2014-07-29, 21:35)bromix Wrote:
(2014-07-29, 17:31)Lunatixz Wrote: I would be interested in using this as my default youtube plugin but I require a few features...

Code:

At the moment this should work. If you need a version with the full url, I can add this feature for the next update, but if possible, I would prefer the ID Smile
Code:
'plugin://plugin.video.bromix.youtube/?action=play&id=VIDEO_ID

Which dialogs do you mean exactly?

Thanks, VideoID is just fine, exactly what I need... I'm referring to this dialog box... if you can either disable it all together or disable when a activewindow is true... it would be great Smile
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgs312i0qwdfh5...hot032.png
Code:
if xbmcgui.Window(10000).getProperty("PseudoTVRunning") == "True":
     ##Disable dialog
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Very good work bromix, really liking this.

I am hoping that my search history could stay visible (without logging in), hopefully that is possible.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Update Alpha11

Age-restricted videos should work now Smile
Like the work on this so far, would like to make a request; feature:- to auto play unwatched or random..
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20