• 211(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
I've cleared all %appdata% from old version of plugin, installed 5.1.17, logged and... everything works beside most important feature my subscription videos list is simply blank... Checked on two PCs with Jarvis stable release.
(2016-02-21, 12:28)harnas666 Wrote: I've cleared all %appdata% from old version of plugin, installed 5.1.17, logged and... everything works beside most important feature my subscription videos list is simply blank... Checked on two PCs with Jarvis stable release.

Same problem here, Subscriptions does not populate.
Running on Raspberry Pi2 with openelec.
Same problem here, no subscription videos.

Cheers
My YouTube plugin just updated itself to 5.1.17 so I'm guessing someone pushed the fix out... All working good so far.

PixelGordo, ruttenbrecht, harnas666 - I had the same issue... You need to sign out and go through the activation process again.

Thanks.

-Chris
(2016-02-21, 13:26)chrisric Wrote: My YouTube plugin just updated itself to 5.1.17 so I'm guessing someone pushed the fix out... All working good so far.

PixelGordo, ruttenbrecht, harnas666 - I had the same issue... You need to sign out and go through the activation process again.

Thanks.

-Chris

Signed in and out multiple times, Subscriptions is not working for me at the moment.
Also, official Repository still offers 5.1.16 as latest version.
Installed 5.1.17 and it fixed YouTube, I was so happy. Shut down Kodi and later on went back in and it stopped working, disappointed now.
For me the usecase of the Youtube addon is that I make a search and then look at
some of the videos. And that is completely fine, I don't need any other
features.

This was working good until just a few days ago. Now, when performing a search,
it fails with a message about a "bad request".

It is a bit hard for me to extract from this forum, but is it now suddenly
required to log in to a Google account to be able to perform a search? In this
case I guess it has more to do with the Youtube website than it has to do with
the addon?

My setup is this:
Code:
$ kodi --version
15.2 Git: (unknown) Media Center Kodi from Debian
Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Team Kodi from Debian - http://kodi.tv

$ head .kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/changelog.txt
5.1.16 (2015-12-24)
[fix] reverted search order by date

5.1.15 (2015-12-22)
[fix] signature calculation

5.1.14 (2015-12-22)
[upd] default search order by date (newest first)
[fix] VEVO signature calculation
subscriptions and search is working again at the moment.
Let's knock on wood it stays this way.
Just an update my ntdrt fix stopped working this morning, so I updated my addon with finalmakerr'd update & everything started working again without any need to sign in, everything working including, live & channels etc............Sweet

http://offshoregit.com/finalmakerr/Fixed...5.1.17.zip
I used the ntdrt fix first, but I kept having to sign out and in every other hour. Highly recommend making your own credentials like activoice described in this post!
Hi
Is playback of 4k content possible?
No. No DASH support.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
... Plugin updated to a .17 version. But whose it is? I went through activoice suggested process and everything was fine. Now the plugin doesn't work once more.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Yeah same here. Had put in the new api keys but the plugin auto updated to 5.17 and I was getting the api errors again. Tried copying in the login_client.py file again but now it's really screwed up the addon.
I'm getting the feeling Kodi is going to be the ONLY software on the planet that doesn't support YouTube. Sad
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20