Win How to make fanart background on home menu slideshow full screen
Settings -> Skin Settings -> Backgrounds -> Home - Movies

When Fanart is selected in this setting movie fanart is displayed on the movie home menu inside a picture of a movie screen. The same thing happens for music (a picture of a iPhone screen) and tv shows (a picture of a TV). How can I make the fanart show full screen?

http://postimg.org/image/asimdo6cx/
If you can tolerate that you need to localize your fanart to the same folder you can try this: go settings -> skin settings -> backgrounds > home - movies. Instead of "fanart" select "multi image". Browse to the folder where your fanart is stored and select that folder.

You can collect your fanart to the same folder manually or use artwork downloader to scape all that stuff. I would use downloader. Time saver.

Haven't tried that though, but it might work.
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1
(2014-07-30, 22:25)weirdinin Wrote: If you can tolerate that you need to localize your fanart to the same folder you can try this: go settings -> skin settings -> backgrounds > home - movies. Instead of "fanart" select "multi image". Browse to the folder where your fanart is stored and select that folder.

You can collect your fanart to the same folder manually or use artwork downloader to scape all that stuff. I would use downloader. Time saver.

Haven't tried that though, but it might work.

Good idea. I already put my fanart into a one folder because the "fanart" selection will not work otherwise. Just need to select multi-image instead of fanart and then point it to the same folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make fanart background on home menu slideshow full screen1