• 132(current)
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin
(2015-08-01, 14:54)burekas Wrote: I'm using PVR Simple Client

OK, there's your reason then...
My issues in the Weather menu:

1. When going to the tabs (Overview, 10-days ahead, per hour) it also opens the sidemenu

2. In the 'per hour' view the {Gevoelstemperatuur} allignment is a bit... uhmm... strange.. There also is a percentage alligned to the right. With me all zero's.

Would it also be possible to just list the hourly weatherindications in 1 column down instead of left-to-right-bottom-down
Hi Marcelveldt, great work on the skin, I've used it exclusively since migrating from 7MC over a year ago.

I've recently developed a problem after installing Isengard RC2 (and I'm now running the official release version), I'm now unable to select the contents of a widget on the home screen when using the Titan Tiles layout. I can access the sub-menus for each menu item but not their respective widgets, which is a shame as I use the 'In Progress Episodes' on TV Shows widget quite a lot to select the next episode of whatever show I'm watching. The widgets still display their items, it just seems now there is no way to select the items without using a mouse and even that is very temperamental, the widget opens and closes rapidly whenever the mouse moves. Hope this is something that can be fixed. Thanks in advance!
Hi

Very new to Kodi so please bear with me

I want to use Kodi with titan skin and Plexmbc

anyway i have the latest beta for the titan skin and plexmbc installed and running good.

I enabled the smart shortcut for Plexmbc but can't figure out how to add it to the home menu, i tried the "edit menu shorcuts" but can't find it.

also Does this skin run good on an chromebox running openelec

thanks

edit-- got it working,seems like i needed to close kodi and reopen to get the menu to show
(2015-08-02, 21:03)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt, great work on the skin, I've used it exclusively since migrating from 7MC over a year ago.

I've recently developed a problem after installing Isengard RC2 (and I'm now running the official release version), I'm now unable to select the contents of a widget on the home screen when using the Titan Tiles layout. I can access the sub-menus for each menu item but not their respective widgets, which is a shame as I use the 'In Progress Episodes' on TV Shows widget quite a lot to select the next episode of whatever show I'm watching. The widgets still display their items, it just seems now there is no way to select the items without using a mouse and even that is very temperamental, the widget opens and closes rapidly whenever the mouse moves. Hope this is something that can be fixed. Thanks in advance!

Current 3.3.0 version of the skin is not yet fully Isengard compatible. A new version, 3.4.0 is on it's way to the repo. Because of the holidays it takes a little longer before it's available but it will be within a few days. If you can't wait you can always give the beta version of the skin a try.
(2015-08-01, 22:37)werewolf80 Wrote: My issues in the Weather menu:

1. When going to the tabs (Overview, 10-days ahead, per hour) it also opens the sidemenu

2. In the 'per hour' view the {Gevoelstemperatuur} allignment is a bit... uhmm... strange.. There also is a percentage alligned to the right. With me all zero's.

Would it also be possible to just list the hourly weatherindications in 1 column down instead of left-to-right-bottom-down

1. Fixed in new version.
2. Can't reproduce. Possible to make a screenshot of the issue ?
3. It would be possible but that would be a total waste of space because there's only little info for the hourly items. So I'd prefer to leave it as-is tbh. What's the reason you would make it a longer list instead of using the space with two items a row ?
Why the font color of the subtitles options is changed to be dark?
when the mouse cursor is back to the sources the selected subtitle is white.
How can I change it?

http://up415.siz.co.il/up3/lhzz4ddjujzj.png
http://up415.siz.co.il/up3/mcd0mnwd2mnn.png

(3.3.35)
(2015-08-03, 23:55)burekas Wrote: Why the font color of the subtitles options is changed to be dark?
How can I change it?

Oops, that is changed by accident. Fixed in new version
(2015-08-04, 19:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 23:55)burekas Wrote: Why the font color of the subtitles options is changed to be dark?
How can I change it?

Oops, that is changed by accident. Fixed in new version
Thanks.

Something else (not critical so much) regarding to this window.
When the mouse cursor is standing over one of the sources on the right, and then moves to the left or right,
the underline of the source's title is disappeared. It also occurs when you press enter on the source, and when the results shown on the right,
the underline of the source title is also disappeared.
(It looks like in the first picture: http://up415.siz.co.il/up3/lhzz4ddjujzj.png)
(2015-08-04, 23:38)burekas Wrote: When the mouse cursor is standing over one of the sources on the right, and then moves to the left or right,
the underline of the source's title is disappeared.
Fixed in version 3.3.36
The stabe version 3.4.0 has been submitted to the Kodi team to be published on the repo but (I think) because of the holidays it takes a little longer then normal before the new skin version is available on the Kodi repo.

Fo everyone who has issues with Isengard while using the 3.3.0 version of the skin or who is just curious about the new version and doesn't want to install the beta version, here is a direct link. Just download this zipfile and go to Settings --> Addons --> Install from zip.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin....titan.zip
I am having an issue with the PlexBMC in this skin. I am new to all of this so I hope you'll bear with me. I have PlexBMC 4.0b4 installed along with the latest stable Titan skin and PlexBMC Helper. I turned on the Plex menu items in the skin settings, but it doesn't seem to populate the movies and tv sections of Kodi with my Plex content. I'm on Android TV running Isengard. Am I doing something wrong, missing something obvious, or is there a bug somewhere? Any help you can provide would be great.
(2015-08-07, 04:59)Got the Shakes Wrote: I am having an issue with the PlexBMC in this skin. I am new to all of this so I hope you'll bear with me. I have PlexBMC 4.0b4 installed along with the latest stable Titan skin and PlexBMC Helper. I turned on the Plex menu items in the skin settings, but it doesn't seem to populate the movies and tv sections of Kodi with my Plex content. I'm on Android TV running Isengard. Am I doing something wrong, missing something obvious, or is there a bug somewhere? Any help you can provide would be great.

Enable smart shortcuts for plex in the skin settings. After that go to configure shortcuts. The Plex sections should be listed when you presss Add.
The new 3.4.0 stable release is available on the official Kodi repo now.

To clean things up a little I decided to start with a fresh forum thread for both the stable version and the beta version.
This thread has become a little old and huge so I'll close it.

Please post your questions/problems in the new forum threads.

Thanks,

Marcel
Main forum for the Titan skin:

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan MediaBrowser skin14