• 2(current)
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin
Sorry that was an auto correct typo! It meant to say artwork downloader. Going in to TV shows, into a show,selecting a season, press info, then select choose art - none of the actions available there seemed to trigger artwork downloader. E.g selecting poster, nothing happens.

That is also how I saw the dialogs without borders - although I will check that again as it might have been a side effect of switching skin. So I'll try after a fresh boot straight into Titan.

For the missing season poster, as an example, I have the show Falling Skies in my library. All episodes of seasons 1 to 3, and all episodes so far of season 4. If I go into the show, with poster view enabled (think it was poster detail to be exact), I see the posters for seasons 1 to 3, but nothing for season 4. However I can move to the empty option and it shows the details for season 4.
(2014-08-09, 08:46)Carcharius Wrote: Sorry that was an auto correct typo! It meant to say artwork downloader. Going in to TV shows, into a show,selecting a season, press info, then select choose art - none of the actions available there seemed to trigger artwork downloader. E.g selecting poster, nothing happens.

That is also how I saw the dialogs without borders - although I will check that again as it might have been a side effect of switching skin. So I'll try after a fresh boot straight into Titan.

For the missing season poster, as an example, I have the show Falling Skies in my library. All episodes of seasons 1 to 3, and all episodes so far of season 4. If I go into the show, with poster view enabled (think it was poster detail to be exact), I see the posters for seasons 1 to 3, but nothing for season 4. However I can move to the empty option and it shows the details for season 4.

Ok, now I get what you mean. As for the missing artwork (poster): that's exactly why I use MediaBrower myself, I don't ever have to worry about missing artwork because it all gets downloaded the way I want it by the central MediaBrowser server, but that's a personal opinion. The whole skin is compatible with regular libraries too. The posterviews use only the poster artwork, there's no fallback. What I can do is make sure there's some sort of fallback image if none exists, is that what you mean ?

The download artwork dialog trigers the script "artwork downloader" which is an add-on. Could you please confirm that you have this add-on installed, that it is enabled and which version it is ? This addon is automatically installed upon skin-installation, but maybe some other skin (or add-on) screws it up again.
Sorry I mean the poster exists - is shown by other skins - but isn't being shown by titan.

Artwork Downloader is installed and works when triggered from another skin in the equivalent dialog. Its version 12.0.29.
OK, thanks. Can I send you a testversion of the skin for you to check if it solves your issues ?
What XBMC version are you using ? 13.1 ?
It's Openelec 4.0.7 which I believe is 13.1 Send me a pm with a link and I'll give it a go
(2014-08-09, 10:33)Carcharius Wrote: It's Openelec 4.0.7 which I believe is 13.1 Send me a pm with a link and I'll give it a go

Did you get the PM with the downloadlink ?
Have got it. Will give it a try as soon as I can and let you know the results.
Well done. It looks fantastic.
(2014-08-10, 04:46)lukemb Wrote: Well done. It looks fantastic.

Thanks! Did you try it ?
Apologies - haven't had the chance to try the test version yet (9 month old twins seem to find ways of taking away tinkering time).
(2014-08-11, 11:00)Carcharius Wrote: Apologies - haven't had the chance to try the test version yet (9 month old twins seem to find ways of taking away tinkering time).

No worries, family first Wink
hi marcelveldt,

Just wondering if the skin has support for 'series recording'? Not sure if that was skin specific or just built into the XBMC PVR feature.
(2014-08-14, 11:04)marchaos Wrote: hi marcelveldt,

Just wondering if the skin has support for 'series recording'? Not sure if that was skin specific or just built into the XBMC PVR feature.

I'm afraid it hasn't as XBMC has no support for series recording. As I miss it myself too, I'll add it in the skin as soon it comes available to XBMC :-)
Just digging around the pvr.wmc plugin, I found that under the skins/skin.confluence/720p there's a RecordPrefs.xml which references "Series Recording" in there. So it looks like it is doable.

I copied that file into the titan skin directory, and I can see that it's attempting to load that dialog when I try and record something - but doesn't show properly (probably because it's not for this skin Smile

Not sure what backend you're using, but at least with ServerWMC, it might be possible.
Series Link

Some text is missing, but you can see "New and Rerun" which is series link talk from WMC.
Just tried the dialog and it works Smile Just needs some styling obviously.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan MediaBrowser skin14