How to uninstall xbmchub?
I have been trying to find a straight answer on how to uninstall xbmchub. I don't know why, but ever since I installed it my movie and tv titles get recognized far less. I keep the same naming convention that I have always used, movie (2104), but for some reason they are not getting recognized sometimes. Plus, I find I don't use the repositories and stuff that comes with xbmchub anyway.

I would like to remove it, but not really sure how to go about that. I disabled it in the system settings, but it still seems to be there. Or I would be just as happy starting with a fresh install of xbmc if needed.
Well you gave the right answer on the end.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I did that a couple of days ago. No change. All the extra icons and such are still there and my movies are not getting recognized as often as they should..
(2014-07-31, 23:31)dmaker Wrote: I did that a couple of days ago. No change. All the extra icons and such are still there and my movies are not getting recognized as often as they should..

Then you didn't remove everything
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
To do a completely clean install of XBMC, you need to delete the XBMC data folder. On Windows it is be in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming. Move, rename, or delete the XBMC folder and then you'll get a completely fresh XBMC when you reinstall.
I've deleted everything, uninstalled, re-installed. It looks good now. Setting things back up again and scanning sources.

One quick question: I don't see TV on my main menu. Where do I add that? I have added a source location for both movies and TV, but only movies is showing on the main menu.
I figured it out.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to uninstall xbmchub?0