Win fanart downloader ( aeon nox 5)
When In movies,pressing the left arrow key brings up a menu to change view etc. In Version 4 there was an option on the bottom to update fanart, in version 5 this is missing. How do I add it back on. I've had a look through the xml files but cant find it. Or set fanart downloader to fetch new art on start up. right now I have to switch to version 4 and select that option. then switch back to version 5
I would like to know also.
Sad 
I guess no-one knows how to do this? Tts really annoying Sad
(2014-08-04, 12:33)fierydwarf Wrote: I guess no-one knows how to do this? Tts really annoying Sad

Try creating a submenu entry called "Download Artwork" and choose the Program "Artwork Downloader." That way, you can start the Artwork Downloader from the main menu. Running the Artwork Downloader updates fanart.
If you want to download artwork for a specific movie, press 'i' to bring up the info screen and select the '+' Icon; this will bring up a menu with the choice of running the artwork downloader just for that movie.
After a quiet afternoon in work and having no idea where to start through trial had error i have discovered the following.

Following the file path c:\users(username)appdata\roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Custom_1163_ArtworkPopup.xml

copying lines 77- 98 (starting with the line <control type="button" id="5053"> )

and pasting this into c:\users(usernameappdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\MyVideoNav.xml at line 380 produces the image http://i.imgur.com/GM1Mjty.jpg (this is on a test VM, i have since tested it on my live installation and it does work) Clicking yes does download Fanart.

Any further help on how to make this look like it belongs there would be extremely helpful..
I think iv'e cracked it!!

http://i.imgur.com/OdxTm2w.jpg

I will upload the xml file if anyone wants it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart downloader ( aeon nox 5)0