Hide empty tv show folders.
So ... I read a bit on how I can hide any empty TV Show folders from my library ...

Seems like all I had to do was add the following to the advancedsettings.xml in %appdata%\XBMC\userdata\ (on Windows)

<videolibrary>
<hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries>
</videolibrary>

BUT - this is only partially working for me - i.e. when I added the setting and issued a 'clean library' the empty tv shows were hidded; but the next time xbmc scanned for new items in the library the empty folders came back - i.e. I would have to run clean library again after every scan!

I'm on 13.1 - any of you ppl know is this setting still works or how I should go about getting this to work?

Cheers!
It shouldn't require a "clean library" action. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) where they get hidden and then where they show up again?
(2014-08-03, 12:15)Ned Scott Wrote: It shouldn't require a "clean library" action. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) where they get hidden and then where they show up again?

Shy Blush .... right - i sorted it out once i read the log ... had no <advancedsettings> tag Blush

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide empty tv show folders.0