Questions about Neon Gotham
A couple of things:

1. Can you add the MPAA rating/Certification (Rated PG, Rated NC-17, etc.), and user rating (5 stars, 3 out of 10, etc.) to some of the layouts like Multiplex, Showcase, etc? It would be nice to see them instead of having to hit "Information".
2. Ability to use custom Genre Icons. I can't figure out where to put them in Neon Gotham.
I had to split this off as you posted this in the Helix development thread.
You aren't helping with development, and this isn't about Helix so that really did not belong there.

1) I could but it is not high on my priority list as I hardly have any time. Maybe someone else is willing to do it.
2) Create the following folder structure in the skin.neon folder:
- media/extras/moviegenres
- media/extras/musicgenres
You can look at https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/tree/...dia/extras to see the names of the files.

Any file you put there should override the files which are packed into the textures.xbt. You might have to restart XBMC before they become active.
I posted it there as suggestions for the new Helix version.

1. I only ask because it makes it easy for guests to not accidentally watch something they aren't comfortable with. I have family members that refuse to watch "Rated R" movies, for example.
2. I'm going to re-install Gotham from scratch and try this. Just adding that folder structure didn't work for me.

Thanks for replying, by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions about Neon Gotham 0