Is ActivateWindow(Videos, <RECENTLY_ADDED_ITEMS_FROM_SMART PLAYLIST>) possible?
I have just set up a Smart Video Playlist, for 3D Movies, and one for 2D Movies, so they are separated.

All is working fine, I just have 1 remaining thing that'd I'm trying to get updated but I don't know if it's possible or not.

Until now, I have a shortcut key assigned to bring up all of the most recently added Movies in my library, using 'ActivateWindow(Videos,RecentlyAddedMovies)'.
The problem I now have is that this will naturally return all of my 2D AND 3D latest movies.

What I would like is to only return the latest 2D Movies (utilising the Smart Video Playlist I have configured for 2D Movies).

Is there a parameter that I can pass to the ActivateWindow method, that enables me to specify the 'latest' out of one of my smart playlists?
I figured out how to accomplish this in the end. I created another 2 smart video playlists (Latest 3D Movies and Latest 2D Movies) and updated my keyboard.xml file so my original shortcut for mapping RecentlyAddedMovies now looks like:

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/Latest 2D Movies.xsp)

...where 'Latest 2D Movies.xsp' is the name of the smart playlist I created.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is ActivateWindow(Videos, <RECENTLY_ADDED_ITEMS_FROM_SMART PLAYLIST>) possible?0