Win Movie Sort Title for Collections when Sorting by Year
I have a few movie collections whose movies are arranged out of order when sorted by year because 2 movies were released the same year.

Example: "Chronicles of Riddick (CoR)" is listed before "Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury" though they were both released the same year and Dark Fury is an animated short movie prequel to CoR and is a sequel to "Pitch Black".using the "Edit Sort Title" feature does not work when sorting by year. i believe that it should utilize the "Sort Title" if years are identical in the collection. Not to be used when not viewing a collection as this could cause other issues. Usually using the Year Sort keeps them in order except in rare cases like the one i mentioned where the prequel contains an extended name which contains text of the sequel.

That or allow import of the full Movie Release Date and allow sort by release date instead of just the release year Date Format could be YYYY-MM-DD to make it easy for the system to organize keeping the year as the first field to sort then Month, then Day (if needed).
I'm having a similar problem with the Sherlock Holmes (Basil Rathbone series).

This should be the order according to Wikipedia:

The Hound of the Baskervilles 31 March 1939
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1 September 1939
Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror 18 September 1942
Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon 12 February 1943

But sorting by year doesn't put them in the right order:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sort Title for Collections when Sorting by Year0