• 15(current)
Release Fuse
(2014-11-19, 19:53)butchabay Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 22:17)fluidman Wrote: omg.. what happened? i hope this hasnt been discontinued

As said a few posts before, priority is equilibrium, so it might take longer to finish fuse, i just wish i would have more time Smile

Too bad, fuse is in so many ways better, cleaner, more modern, awesome flatness, it just rocks!!
With no doubt this is a beautiful skin, the more I read, the more I understand that developing a skin requires knowledge, dedication and time.

Hopefully you'll find time to launch this skin, it is very different and unique from everything else I have tried
(2014-10-10, 19:17)butchabay Wrote: Modified List View as suggested, hope you like it:

This view has everything you want to know about a movie before watching it. Would it be possible to add if the movie is imdb top250? Maybe you can make some room by changing "ratedPG" to "PG"

Thanks
As stated before, it is coded in the database as "Rated PG". Can't do anything about it.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Excellent work! Glad to see modern, clean skins that aren't ripping off Metro, which at this point is pretty stale.
(2014-12-01, 12:09)Maxoo Wrote: As stated before, it is coded in the database as "Rated PG". Can't do anything about it.

Thanks for sharing, first time I've read about database coding
Basically, the scraper gets infos from the internet and then paste it into the Kodi database.
Skins can either take fields from scripts or the database. They can't modify them.
And it seems like the tmdb scraper sends the full "rated PG" string to the database.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
You could definitely get rid of the "Rated" in "Rated PG". Just use a variable.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

Even if you want to be multilingual ?

(that's a genuine question, I am not a skinner)
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
Yep, can use localised strings or have a skin setting to choose what country rating system is in use.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
butchabay, this could be the most modern and flat design ever made for Kodi / XBMC.
Keep up the good the work, can't wait for an alpha to be released.

Best regards from Germany!
Nicolai
(2014-12-29, 23:47)-blue7 Wrote: butchabay, this could be the most modern and flat design ever made for Kodi / XBMC.
Keep up the good the work, can't wait for an alpha to be released.

Best regards from Germany!
Nicolai

+1
Is this skin still in development, dead, or on hiatus? Could you please update the original post butcha? Trying to get this forum cleaned up a bit.
(2015-01-01, 14:54)HeadLearning Wrote: Is this skin still in development, dead, or on hiatus? Could you please update the original post butcha? Trying to get this forum cleaned up a bit.

Hi mate, my OP says: Presumably ready for Kodi 14 Helix or later ...

... and it's tagged with Concept, so ... no it's not dead Smile
I so want this skin..
And no offense, but this skin should have priority IMO ^^
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29