• 16(current)
Release Fuse
+1

i love the flat design with these nice lists in main screen
we really need this skin asap Smile
That does indeed look super amazing. I am very much looking forward to the release and hope it's soon enough!
(You don't happen to have a date do you?)

I seriously can't find a skin that is just right, but this is just bliss. I'd put cash on the table to use it. (So to speak)

I would also like to contribute by making some navigation sounds for it, once I get em finished I will send em through PM.
A bit of a hiatus on this beauty huh?
Looks nice! Would there be a dark version? Big Grin
I think that all who are working to making skins for Kodi would go together and work with this ... This is by fare the best skin I've ever seen.
I think that butchabay should pause all other projects and just work on this ...
(2015-03-28, 21:22)PrimaryMaster Wrote: (...)
I think that butchabay should pause all other projects and just work on this ...

Just what I thought. I have tried a lot of skins but most skins just don't make Kodi look as good as it actually is or lack an intuitive/consistent navigation scheme. This one however looks original, deliberate, modern and most of all intuitive. If any skin should replace the slightly dated Confluence, it should be this one. I bet most people then won't even be bothered to look for an alternative.

So keep up the excellent work and hopefully you won't make us wait too long for this awesome skin! Tongue
Thank you all dudes for the kind words and positive feedback.

My decision is to get finished Equilibrium first. Reason > when it's done i'll have a really good solid base for Fuse and don't have to rework the whole skin again.
So please be patient Smile

Thanx
This is awesome, fantastic work! [CLAPPING HANDS SIGN]?[THUMBS UP SIGN]?
Glad to announce development on fuse continues:

Some changes:

cool!
That's good news ! Smile
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Looks great
Looking good
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Looking forward to giving this a try! Big Grin
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29