• 2(current)
Release Fuse
Just awesome. Clean, simple but with a pro look. Already my favorite. Just a small suggestion. Any chance to switch the horizontal menu with movie info on the middle. Maybe just my taste but I feel the menu more readable when in the middle of TV ... Smile
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
I like it !
I love it
Photo 
Hi, Butcha, I am not a big fan of Equilibrium (it's only my taste mate), but Fuse rocks!

And it works fine in negative view too:
... and possibly in limitless color combinations!
As it's made with plain colors without textures, I guess it would be easily color-themable... and blazing fast of course!

I look fwd the next screens!

Good work, as usual!

Too bad I can't help you as I did with CirrusEx in the past, but now I don't engage myself so much in big side projects besides my regular job as designer. Had a bad burnout once and I don't want to live this shit again!
but if you have little needs, such as designing 1 or 2 buttons or this kind of easy fast stuff, don't hesitate to ask me

Hop Basel!
(2014-08-11, 13:20)Jayz2K Wrote: Just awesome. Clean, simple but with a pro look. Already my favorite. Just a small suggestion. Any chance to switch the horizontal menu with movie info on the middle. Maybe just my taste but I feel the menu more readable when in the middle of TV ... Smile

Done Smile

(2014-08-11, 13:37)Mati24 Wrote: I like it !

Thanx ...

(2014-08-11, 16:36)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: I love it

Thanx Smile

(2014-08-11, 19:50)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Hi, Butcha, I am not a big fan of Equilibrium (it's only my taste mate), but Fuse rocks!

As it's made with plain colors without textures, I guess it would be easily color-themable... and blazing fast of course!

Good work, as usual!

Too bad I can't help you as I did with CirrusEx in the past, but now I don't engage myself so much in big side projects besides my regular job as designer. Had a bad burnout once and I don't want to live this shit again!
but if you have little needs, such as designing 1 or 2 buttons or this kind of easy fast stuff, don't hesitate to ask me

Hop Basel!

Nice to see you here mate ! If i need something 'll let you know ... Smile

Always FCB !!!

And here the next screen:

I like the triangle to show the column, nice classy idea.

I'm still not sure about the centered big title.

In the columns the movies are aligned to left, triangles too... so I would prefer the big movie title aligned to left like in the first screens, seems more logical and less vibrant to me.

the down gray bar is maybe bulky and under used (a lot of dark empty space between icons <–> time/weather). Maybe some missing infos could be written there in little typo (year, length, genre, resolution or whatever?)

But besides that nice improvements (color weather icon is cool!) you definitely go in the right direction!
Looking really good. Agree with pretty much everything NOWALL said above.

Title looks better left aligned and lower grey bar is too bulky. IMHO you had it best the first time around when it was the same colour as the rest. Also, what about having the lower bar just be text like the rest of the screen - keep it subtle and minimal.

Quick mockup incorporating text for lower bar, same colour and the new selection triangle.

EDIT: And you could continue the one window type design throughout the skin...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanx for your suggestions dudes.

Jurial, i'll try the text version, looks nice !

Here the last shot before i'm going to sleep Smile

'I love the 2 mockups of Jurial. Last version of Butcha is great
Sorry, I think I didn’t explained very well.

Here’s what I thought :
Or
Or
Just proposals ... But this one is exciting. Waiting for more Big Grin
I agree with jurial, white lower bar fits better and the txt version make it even cleaner.

Smile
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Thanx again for all your inputs guys, will try some combinations this evening ... i'm sure we'll find the best solution Smile
(2014-08-12, 09:15)Jayz2K Wrote: Sorry, I think I didn’t explained very well.

Here’s what I thought :

Just proposals ... But this one is exciting. Waiting for more Big Grin
I agree with jurial, white lower bar fits better and the txt version make it even cleaner.

Smile

+1 for the little gfx enhancements. But I prefer the main menu upwards and the movie title in the middle (more easy to read and to port in other views)
WOW, this is very impressive. Keep pushing

(2014-08-11, 21:45)butchabay Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 13:20)Jayz2K Wrote: Just awesome. Clean, simple but with a pro look. Already my favorite. Just a small suggestion. Any chance to switch the horizontal menu with movie info on the middle. Maybe just my taste but I feel the menu more readable when in the middle of TV ... Smile

Done Smile

(2014-08-11, 13:37)Mati24 Wrote: I like it !

Thanx ...

(2014-08-11, 16:36)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: I love it

Thanx Smile

(2014-08-11, 19:50)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Hi, Butcha, I am not a big fan of Equilibrium (it's only my taste mate), but Fuse rocks!

Good work, as usual!

Hop Basel!

Nice to see you here mate ! If i need something 'll let you know ... Smile

Always FCB !!!

And here the next screen:

This looks great, one thing to think about is where the title is, maybe for movies with the available logo, you could have the logo in that location.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoopadavis: Logo could be an option, why not Smile

Jayz2K: Thanx for the idea, but the home menu remains on top, as Jurial and NOWALL already said, would be great having the window through the skin, BTW nice idea Jurial Smile

Here is what i got:

That looks like a better use of the real estate along the lower bar than just a centred title. Would prefer a combination of the the third screenshot with the background panel behind the flags and the first with the same colour background of the menu bar and the bottom panel. People will have different preferences about the information displayed eg. codec flags, studio and runtime vs genres, rating and runtime.

I don't mind either.

As always Butch, a fan of your work.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29