• 26(current)
Release Fuse
Looks great, have just installed it. OK but how do I change it from the default white to the dark colour theme please?
Great skin thx for sharing it +1
(2016-03-27, 11:58)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Looks great, have just installed it. OK but how do I change it from the default white to the dark colour theme please?
You can change the theme colour in appearance setting
thanks again! any chance of integration with Cinemavision?
Dialogvideoinfo:

Need some space between tagline and plot. You can move the studio logo down to align with poster too. Don't know how much data you want to show, but have space for skinhelper to show awards / critics consensus

(2016-03-26, 16:24)bry- Wrote: Congratulations.

Thanx ...

(2016-03-26, 17:37)jdoo Wrote: LOL, figures you release this 30 minutes before I have to leave town for 2 days.... oh man the wait!!!!

Thanks for all your work, I can't wait to try this skin out!

Me too ... i just came back Smile

(2016-03-26, 18:06)l0ghan Wrote: butchabay, you made my week Smile !!!!!

Thanx mate

(2016-03-26, 19:40)Jayz2K Wrote: @butch : Damn ! Why are you throwing it when I'm gone for the WE Huh Wink

Hahaha ... i thought why not throwing it on easter ...

(2016-03-26, 21:48)tris20 Wrote: Wow great. Ill try it when my twins are Born and when i have time.Big Grin

Congratulations !!! Twins Huh Wow. Wish you and your family all the best!!!

(2016-03-27, 00:04)Firetv344 Wrote: @butchabay....will you be incorporating extended info for similar and recommended movies

Yes, i already had in mind similar movies.

(2016-03-27, 06:14)Edworld Wrote: Couldn't find a way to display playlists. Can you point me on how to do it?

thanks

Videos > Playlists ?

(2016-03-27, 14:18)Zombi Wrote: Great skin thx for sharing it +1

Thanx

(2016-03-27, 18:26)bry- Wrote: thanks again! any chance of integration with Cinemavision?

Yes, i'll add it.

(2016-03-27, 20:45)Edworld Wrote: Dialogvideoinfo:

Need some space between tagline and plot. You can move the studio logo down to align with poster too. Don't know how much data you want to show, but have space for skinhelper to show awards / critics consensus

Will be fixed thanx. Awards could be interesting. I'll take a look.
- Added CinemaVision Button
- Fixed Tagline / Plot

(2016-03-28, 12:08)butchabay Wrote: - Added CinemaVision Button
- Fixed Tagline / Plot

Thank you!
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-03-28, 12:08)butchabay Wrote: - Added CinemaVision Button
- Fixed Tagline / Plot

If I go to Videos > Music Clips and watch a music video when I press back it takes me back to the main Videos subheading "Addons" rather than back to Music Clips. I think it does the same to Youtube and Trailers too.
I just tried it, and I really like it. I think this skin really has a lot of potential.

A few notes so far:

- Will it be possible to disable some categories? I don't use the Music section or the Videos section for example.
- For some reason the Youtube app doesn't work for me. But that could be addon related.
- It would be awesome to be able to go up into the fan art cycles and select what ever is shown there and jump right into the movie/tv show.
- Sometimes when pressing the back button it jumps from a subcategory to directly to the section on the left instead of the subcategory bar that expands to the right. that feels unintuitive. I will investigate further to provide a better explanation of what I mean Tongue
- lastly, the contrast of the text could be better on the white theme. From a distance it is hard to read things that are not selected. Also the clock is hardly readable.

Keep it up. This is very very promising Smile
@butchabay

Nice work as always Big Grin

I think the question from Edworld re: showing playlists is about how to add playlists to home menu. When you configure home menu items for Movies etc you can only select favourites or navigate to a file location. Current solution is to add playlists to favourites, not select them natively.

Will provide more feedback after putting alpha through its paces.
(2016-03-28, 14:00)-BioHaZard- Wrote: If I go to Videos > Music Clips and watch a music video when I press back it takes me back to the main Videos subheading "Addons" rather than back to Music Clips. I think it does the same to Youtube and Trailers too.

I'll take a look and try to find a solution. Thanx.

(2016-03-28, 19:41)Doc.Ex Wrote: I just tried it, and I really like it. I think this skin really has a lot of potential.

A few notes so far:

- Will it be possible to disable some categories? I don't use the Music section or the Videos section for example.
- For some reason the Youtube app doesn't work for me. But that could be addon related.
- It would be awesome to be able to go up into the fan art cycles and select what ever is shown there and jump right into the movie/tv show.
- Sometimes when pressing the back button it jumps from a subcategory to directly to the section on the left instead of the subcategory bar that expands to the right. that feels unintuitive. I will investigate further to provide a better explanation of what I mean Tongue
- lastly, the contrast of the text could be better on the white theme. From a distance it is hard to read things that are not selected. Also the clock is hardly readable.

Keep it up. This is very very promising Smile

Hi mate, thanx for reporting:

1. Yes, the plan is to add skin.shortcuts.
2. Youtube was broken, there are fixes you could try. See the Youtube thread.
3. Hmm, i agree would be nice, but a hell of work. I'll put it to the Requests/Suggestions list Smile
4. Already reported, i just need a nice way to fix it.
5. Yeah, i'm aware of the contrast. I see if i can increase the "non focused" labels. It's not that easy finding a good solution for bright themes.

(2016-03-28, 23:04)Kokonutcreme Wrote: @butchabay

Nice work as always Big Grin

I think the question from Edworld re: showing playlists is about how to add playlists to home menu. When you configure home menu items for Movies etc you can only select favourites or navigate to a file location. Current solution is to add playlists to favourites, not select them natively.

Will provide more feedback after putting alpha through its paces.

Hi mate, thanx for testing. I'll take a look, i thought for library items like movies, episodes, TVshows and Music it would open directly the smartplaylist path ...
Cheers
I have tried it out and loved it.
Only one bug. No text when pop up comes for downloading an add-on

Further I hope there will be more view types?
And when playing tvtunes the info is gone.

Sorry no time for log file.
(2016-03-29, 16:51)tris20 Wrote: I have tried it out and loved it.
Only one bug. No text when pop up comes for downloading an add-on

Further I hope there will be more view types?
And when playing tvtunes the info is gone.

Sorry no time for log file.

No text when pop up comes for downloading an add-on ? It's possible to post a screenshot?
About TV Tunes i'll take a look.

More views will come Smile

Thanx for reporting.
Added "Similar Movies", need to fix some focus problems, after that i'll update to git.
Hope you like it ...

• 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29