Revive Hulu as subscriber only?
Yes, please! Tired of having to use something else to watch HULU Plus. Also, I don't mind watching the commercials one bit. Thanks!
With a premium account is how I'd want to use Hulu anyway so of course I would want this!
wow yeah! sure subscribed is welcome here!
If I was able to watch Hulu Plus on XBMC again, I would definitely consider a subscription.
I joined the forums after using XBMC for many many years just to say thank you for the original Hulu plugin, and to add a "yes please" to a subscriber only plugin. I use Hulu less and less because I find all the other ways of accessing it cumbersome... I miss the Hulu plugin...
thanks everyone. I have basic playback working in xbmc. It needs more work though to get everything working well. I don't really have a plan on how to release. I will try to figure something out. It seems my old repo is fairly broken. I need to look into that.
Thanks for the update.

Can't wait to test it.
i would like to think the majority of us know how to install a zip file...
at least for testing purposes... 'til you figure out a proper release.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
I agree.. for testing purposes a .zip file would be fine.
Yes indeed!
Absolutely yes, BlueCop!
It's great to have you back around - as Agent Smith would say:
"Mr Ander-son [Neo]... Welcome back...
We've. Missed. You."
Rainbow 
Thanks BlueCop i have heard a lot of good things about your work.

I am very new to XBMC - first play was when my nephew bought me a Raspberry Pi for my birthday (6 weeks ago) so still learning.

Subscriper version of HULU would be great, Also if theres an version Subscriber only NBC Live Extra that to is in high (forgive me if this topic has ben discussed or is available elsewhere) if so, if the XBMC experts could point me in the right direction that too would be appreciated.

Also final question. how do i get around he incompatible issue on all my apps in the Bluecop repository i have been trying to install, HULU, Free Cable, etc, etc all showing incompatible - please help?
I think I can answer for bluecop that the repo is abandoned.
It's been way too long.
yes please! Plug for subscription would be great.
cant delete this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Revive Hulu as subscriber only?2