• 4(current)
Release Globo.com brazilian addon
So, there has been an error with the scrapping of live channels lately which render the whole addon inoperative and which has been fixed in version 0.1.5.1.1. The new version, though, is currently unavailable since bitbucket is restricting download access due to high traffic volume.

Hence, I've created a mirror on github, but again, since bitbucket is restricting download, you should update the repo zip manually for this change to take effect.

Download the new repo zip at https://github.com/vitorhirota/repositor...-1.0.1.zip and install from zip file in XBMC.
Guys, I must be doing something wrong ... As far as I know gvt subscribers' use CPF/landline number + password to authenticate when doing so via web. I simply cannot stream anything when trying via Kodi. It complains about authorised only videos. I tried my mum's CPF (I am in London) to no avail. What's the right format to enter GVT's usernames?

Thanks,
Robert
It's the CPF with no separators (dots or dash).

(2015-01-13, 23:07)robettinger Wrote: Guys, I must be doing something wrong ... As far as I know gvt subscribers' use CPF/landline number + password to authenticate when doing so via web. I simply cannot stream anything when trying via Kodi. It complains about authorised only videos. I tried my mum's CPF (I am in London) to no avail. What's the right format to enter GVT's usernames?

Thanks,
Robert
Just tried it but I am afraid it doesn't work. If I try it on globoplay website it works with no problems at all Sad
Turn debug on and post a log to pastebin, so I can take a look.
Done. Sent it via private msg.

Cheers Smile
Hi vhd90, whats happen wih sky provider , missing option in settings.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton, there's no sky support yet.

(2015-01-22, 14:41)Wanilton Wrote: Hi vhd90, whats happen wih sky provider , missing option in settings.
(2014-12-04, 14:33)vhd90 Wrote: Thanks to guilhermegarnier, v0.1.4 has just been released, with support for Sky.

Cheers.

Because this previous post, I use net btw, have prevision for support Sky, any eta?
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Tongue oh, this was embarrassing...
I will add the option to the settings.

(2015-01-22, 14:50)Wanilton Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 14:33)vhd90 Wrote: Thanks to guilhermegarnier, v0.1.4 has just been released, with support for Sky.

Cheers.

Because this previous post, I use net btw, have prevision for support Sky, any eta?

Actually, just checked in XBMC (as I should have done in the first place) and the option is there...
Double checking the code, the option was properly added in v0.1.4
Greetings!

First post here @kodi.Forum, even though I've been an occasional reader from time-to-time.

In regards to the Addon, what happened with the option to chose the resolution, i.e. 360p, 480p and 720p? Was this option removed in the settings?

I've also noticed that the videos are not caching anymore. I don't know how to explain but calling Codecinfo it always shows "cache:0 B nnn%". From memory the videos were caching before 0.1.5

regards,

BBriner
(2015-01-26, 17:01)BBriner Wrote: In regards to the Addon, what happened with the option to chose the resolution, i.e. 360p, 480p and 720p? Was this option removed in the settings?

I've also noticed that the videos are not caching anymore. I don't know how to explain but calling Codecinfo it always shows "cache:0 B nnn%". From memory the videos were caching before 0.1.5

In 0.1.5 the addon was changed to use a m3u playlist, which, as far as I understand, should give XBMC the ability to throttle the quality automatically. Hence the setting for resolution was removed.

Regarding caching, I'm not really sure how to check that, but I would assume XBMC should handle it as usual.

Are you experiencing any problems with buffering?
Hi vhd90,

The video stutters a lot! Monitoring the Codecinfo I can see the % increasing up to 95ish% and then suddently going down to 0% and then freezes to buffer again. No matter what I add in the advancedsettings.xml XBMC does not cache neither in the memory nor in the hard disk! My internet connection is 50Mbps! It has been more than enough to stream videos even with 1080p res.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

Also no matter how fast my internet connection is at the moment only the 720p resolution comes, so perhaps XBMC is not picking up the correct res either. I know this because I have tried several times using my Brazilian VPN IP which is really slow compared to my bare Swiss internet connection.

It seems that m3u8 playlists forces 0 cache, not sure if it is the same with m3u playlists.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=154016

Can you check that?
(2015-01-27, 20:16)BBriner Wrote: Also no matter how fast my internet connection is at the moment only the 720p resolution comes, so perhaps XBMC is not picking up the correct res either. I know this because I have tried several times using my Brazilian VPN IP which is really slow compared to my bare Swiss internet connection.

720p is the max resolution globo/globosat delivers videos on.

Per the discussion thread linked, caching is still a work in progress with the port of the new ffmpeg lib, correct?

If you want to, you can open up an issue in the repo, and I would wait for more people to raise their hand on this problem.
I'm unfortunately very busy lately, and won't be able to dedicate much time in investigating this in the coming weeks.

A quick and dirty 'solution' would be to rollback to v0.1.4, which still used the separate mp4 files, and update the scraper.py as here.

Cheers.
Hi vhd90 first i need thank you for made this addon... The best one for me.
Second i need sorry for my english, because is bad....

Now i come here for ask if is possible got back the option to select resolution again, because my internet is terrible and my XBMC every set the videos in HD, but is impossible to watch because the buffering is terrible...

I used to use in 480p resolution and it worked perfectly, but now it selects automatically the HD resolution and is horrible to watch the fault of my internet. There is a possibility to return the resolution choice of function?

Thanks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Globo.com brazilian addon2