Movies - Change view
Hi all,

I have recently downloaded XBMC and Aeon MQ5 - I absolutely love it!

I'm rather confused on how I'd go about changing the view of my movie listing. I tried a Google search that had directed me to this forum; however, the thread had answered a question re how to access the 'movie settings' which I'm now able to do. 'View Options / Change view' & 'Collection / Change view' don't seem to have what I'm looking for.

Currently, my movies are in a list on the left hand side of the screen with individual covers displayed on the right. What I'm looking for is a layout where the movie covers are on the bottom of the screen with the fan art in the centre of the screen. Am I missing something? Do I need an additional add-on to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Go into your movie library, and press left twice. You should get some drop down menu options at the top. Press up. You can now use left and right to change the views. If you press up again, you can turn views on and off.

HTH
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2014-08-11, 11:28)black_eagle Wrote: Go into your movie library, and press left twice. You should get some drop down menu options at the top. Press up. You can now use left and right to change the views. If you press up again, you can turn views on and off.

HTH

Thank you so much! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies - Change view0