• 42(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
This is "openelec":

http://openelec.tv/get-openelec
I am using openelec port for M8 tv box. And sopcast works flawless but acestream doesnt work regardless of which link I try. Any chance of getting it back to work ?

Thanks a lot for your add on
I used this addon for a couple weeks and found it to be probably the best thing ever, but it's no longer working! All torrents aren't getting any connection and aren't being downloaded, but I guess they are being found. I've already disabled all firewalls, reinstalled the add-on, deleted all the userdata and reinstalled that... nothing.

Windows 8.1 btw, XBMC 13.2
*Removed*
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
deleted post, no offence meant enen92.

Boomish..
In case you guys haven't realised yet sportsdevil has been banned from this forum 1 year ago. It was banned from github last week due to DMCA.
Which leads to the first post of this thread: any messages regarding banned addons, parsers or piracy links will be ignored and no help will be provided from my side.

Any info on how to play acestreams and sopcast streams is extensively written in the wiki and in previous posts.

Furthermore, if you start to flood this thread with piracy related questions or messages (like I want to watch the F1 or I can't afford sky sports) I assume moderators will much likely just garbage bin this thread. If that happens, I will just drop support for this addon at all.

I've spent too much time around this to make a proper addon and to expand xbmc functionality == making xbmc able to play peer-to-peer live streams natively.

It's not my intention to give people easy access to piracy but give them the tools to play anything they want through the media center software we all love. If you spend enough time using the plugin, you'll realize there isn't there a single piracy link in there.

This all to say, I've more to do than finding alternative boards to discuss the plugin or alternative ways to share/distribute the code if this happens because you don't know how to behave.
Your add on is one of the best.
Do you think I can download a previous version of p2pstreams so I could get acestream modules to work with linux/openelec?
Its not related with the update. The linux arm engine is not compatible with the acestre 3.0 protocol...
Unless they compile a version for arm, the addon wont work anymore on linux arm...
(2014-11-03, 01:41)enen92 Wrote: Its not related with the update. The linux arm engine is not compatible with the acestre 3.0 protocol...
Unless they compile a version for arm, the addon wont work anymore on linux arm...

Hey enen, I don't want to disturb you at all. Could this give us some hope? http://forum.torrentstream.org/index.php?topic=2970.0

Obrigado pelo estupendo addon Smile
No thats the player not the engine :/
(2014-11-03, 01:54)enen92 Wrote: No thats the player not the engine :/

Fucking hell...
(2014-10-31, 23:01)luke71933 Wrote: Any idea why acestream is not working with openelec? It was working with older p2p streams.

with openelec I have the following error

Quote:$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path $H
OME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream
2014-11-03 17:02:52,383|MainThread|acestream|error during startup
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "core.c", line 1087, in
File "core.c", line 203, in
File "core.c", line 132, in
File "core.c", line 93, in
File "ACEStream/Core/WebTools/MozillaTools.py", line 10, in <module>
ImportError: libsqlite3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

need to install libsqlite3.so.0, but I don't know - how to do it in openelec.
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
(2014-10-30, 13:37)Diet-Coke Wrote: Hey guys,

is anybody running p2p on the amazon fire tv?
For me it used to work just fine but since version 1.1.3 (and 1.1.4 now) it just doesn't work anymore.

When I start a stream it gets stuck at the point "Pre-buffering" Seeds:0 Download: 0/kbs
So it seems like it's not connecting to any seeds...

btw. I'm using the internal acestream engine, not the external app.

I don't know if it helps anything but I created a log, that might reveal the problem the addon has with the FireTV.
LOG
(2014-11-03, 19:04)Goga777 Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 23:01)luke71933 Wrote: Any idea why acestream is not working with openelec? It was working with older p2p streams.

with openelec I have the following error

Quote:$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path $H
OME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream
2014-11-03 17:02:52,383|MainThread|acestream|error during startup
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "core.c", line 1087, in
File "core.c", line 203, in
File "core.c", line 132, in
File "core.c", line 93, in
File "ACEStream/Core/WebTools/MozillaTools.py", line 10, in <module>
ImportError: libsqlite3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

need to install libsqlite3.so.0, but I don't know - how to do it in openelec.

Libsqlite needs to be exported before starting the engine (it is included for openelec 32 bits). There's a bash script in the bundle...thats the proper way to start he engine.

(2014-11-03, 19:39)Diet-Coke Wrote:
(2014-10-30, 13:37)Diet-Coke Wrote: Hey guys,

is anybody running p2p on the amazon fire tv?
For me it used to work just fine but since version 1.1.3 (and 1.1.4 now) it just doesn't work anymore.

When I start a stream it gets stuck at the point "Pre-buffering" Seeds:0 Download: 0/kbs
So it seems like it's not connecting to any seeds...

btw. I'm using the internal acestream engine, not the external app.

I don't know if it helps anything but I created a log, that might reveal the problem the addon has with the FireTV.
LOG

And using the external app?
The external Acestream App has never worked on the FireTV...
It started working with the first version of the addon that had its own engine and stopped working with version 1.1.3.

So it seems like something changed with the implementation of the new version of the engine 3.0.2
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14