• 58(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-12-19, 08:53)kokoui Wrote: Hello I have two machines one with android and one with openelec. Ace streams torrents work flawlessly with android but when I open the same torrent with openelec I am getting the message torrent not found (ace stream engine started), none of the ace streams torrent work on openelec

If your openelec is Arm then it won't work...read the post by enen 3 above yours, or on virtually every page of this thread.
I use this addon alot but I can not get sopcast streams to work (android) does it work on android??
Acestream works great.
According to the users it doesnt work in LP but in kitkat it works fine. If you're using lp you need to wait for an update on the sopcast.apk. Or even better contact them to update the app..
Hi I've been having trouble with P2P streams for the past week.

Sopcast works but whenever I select an Acestream link it always hangs on pre-buffering and will not proceed. This only happens with Acestream links. These links I know for a fact have seeds and it is not working because of something on my end.

Anyway, I've post my log here: http://pastebin.com/gjbFJY05

Any help is appreciated!
Hi just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the romanian sopcast xml from "http://streams.magazinmixt.ro/sopcast.xml"
I realised that their xsopcast.xml and channels.xml list have disappeared. but there sopcast.xml list is still there, the problem is it doesnt show any channels in p2p-streams, just the groups...
can anyone help me or recommend another romanian xml?
@xbumc17
try using the external acestream app. I had the same problem and it worked for me on my Amazon FireTV.
v1.2.0 (20/12/2014)
-Fixed sopcast-type lists (added a few exceptions)
(2014-12-20, 12:13)Diet-Coke Wrote: @xbumc17
try using the external acestream app. I had the same problem and it worked for me on my Amazon FireTV.

Tried this and was hopeful but no luck. Still gets stuck on pre-buffering Sad
Hi just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the romanian sopcast xml from "http://streams.magazinmixt.ro/sopcast.xml"
I realised that their xsopcast.xml and channels.xml list have disappeared. but there sopcast.xml list is still there, the problem is it doesnt show any channels in p2p-streams, just the groups...
can anyone help me or recommend another romanian xml?
@enen I'm experiencing the same thing mentioned earlier on OS X where the Acestream app not downloading correctly.
I started to get an issue where ace streams would cut out after about a minute...the Acesteam.app/Wine app would crash with an error...so i set everything back to default, the Acestream.app zip starts downloading into my /Applications folder....it seems to download but theres no Acestream.app when the download completes, and the zip file is gone as well.
Im fully aware you might not have access to a mac mate, just thought id let you know.

Has the Acestream.app currently being used by the addon changed in anyway since we first started using it?.....im trying to work out why the app/wine is crashing after a minute or so.

Keep up the good work mate....still the best addon on xbmc for me !
For me, in OS X work perfect, no crash , hours and hours work perfect!
All still the same gb, i tried to update it but realized it ended up being rewritten again so need to dedicate some time to it. In the wiki u have the download links if for some reason it doesn work automatically. Cheers
In the wizuwig page there is a update of acestream app OS X . I am use it and work pretty nice
Cheers lads, I'll try the wiziwig one and see if that helps.
Edit : @neno1978 I can't find it on wiziwig, can u post a link please ?
Having an issue with accessing the parsers. I know talk here is limited to the add-on...anyone have link to parser discussion?
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14