no channel logos
Hi, All TV logos appear in NPVR no problem... but they don't seem to be bringing themselves across to XBMC... I deleted all cached images and indeed the folder itself... but they don't come back... there's just a settings.xml file in C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\pvr.nextpvr

Just wondering if anyone knows whether this feature is broken.... I can see there's the option in XBMC to specify a folder, but I'd rather not do that, and have them all linked to the PVR server's channel logos.

I tried to pastebin my logfile but it says it is too big, despite only capturing the loading / viewing of timeline.... so I've used this one:
[url=http://tny.cz/c5f84cda ]

in case there's anything anyone can spot in there.... I've tried with Frodo, GOtham and now Helix.... all the same... don't bring them across.
Cheers in advance.
John
Did this used to work for you? I've had two different backends (ArgusTV and NextPVR), and neither has ever brought over channel logos for me. I just point XBMC to the folder for the logos, and that seemed to work fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no channel logos0