[Q] Help unbrick Geniatech ATV310B (M3)
Thumbs Up 
Hey Guys,

I think I bricked the device, all help would be appreciated. I have the Geniatech atv310B (M3). I was flashing with the XDA developers gotham build. I copied all of the files to the SD card and placed it into my receiver. Then, I hit the reset button and plugged it into the power. However, My hand slipped and I accidentally let go of the reset button. Thinking that I had not not started the flash process correctly, I took it off power to do it again(I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT). Now, it won't turn on. It has not responded to some of the solutions of using a bootable SD card or placing certain files on the SD card and rebooting it while holding the reset button.

Does anyone have any possible solutions?

Thank you.
Question 
Hi valbaler17,
i have the same problem, did you find or get a final solution (From AuXBoX) (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=180446&page=52)?
thx in advance
(2014-08-13, 20:11)valbaler17 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I think I bricked the device, all help would be appreciated. I have the Geniatech atv310B (M3). I was flashing with the XDA developers gotham build. I copied all of the files to the SD card and placed it into my receiver. Then, I hit the reset button and plugged it into the power. However, My hand slipped and I accidentally let go of the reset button. Thinking that I had not not started the flash process correctly, I took it off power to do it again(I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT). Now, it won't turn on. It has not responded to some of the solutions of using a bootable SD card or placing certain files on the SD card and rebooting it while holding the reset button.

Does anyone have any possible solutions?

Thank you.

Hi valbaler17,
i have the same problem, did you find or get a final solution (From AuXBoX) (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...&page=52)?
thx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Q] Help unbrick Geniatech ATV310B (M3)0