Keyboard shortcut to toggle fullscreen?
Is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle between use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen? The wiki says the tab button is suppose to toggle fullscreen, but doesn't seem to do anything for me. Running Gotham 13.2 RC1, Win 7.
Try ALT+Enter

This toggles between windowed and Full Screen mode
no there is no such keyboard binding. you can toggle between windowed and fullscreen with '\', but you cannot toggle the mode. why would you want to toggle that all the time?

tab toggles between gui and fullscreen video/audio (viz) playback inside kodi.
"\" does the same as ALT+Enter and it surely toggles the mode....look at your settings while doing this (with confluence)

System->System->Video output->Display mode

Look what happens to the mode if you hit "\" or "ALT+Enter". It toggles between "Windowed" and "Full Screen"
I want to boot xbmc on startup in fullscreen window so it doesn't minimize/ lose focus, and use event ghost to switch it to true fullscreen after boot. I prefer true fullscreen because fullscreen window doesn't work for smooth video playback all the time.
@David1977 did not mean to imply you were wrong.. alt-enter is mapped on windows, not all platforms. '\' is everywhere. but that's not what the original poster asked about...
(2014-08-14, 08:56)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: Running Gotham 13.2 RC1, Win 7.

Wink
yes, sure, but habit and all that Smile
A python script interacting with the settings via JSON might work (not sure if there is a command for true fullscreen option).
(2014-08-14, 15:33)live4ever Wrote: A python script interacting with the settings via JSON might work (not sure if there is a command for true fullscreen option).

I will look into this, tyvm.
ok, the shortcut work (some) BUT... if i'm on screen TWO with KODI, when i switch mode with the shortcut, it change to go to my screen 1 and all my setting off color are changed on the screen 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2014-08-14, 10:49)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: I want to boot xbmc on startup in fullscreen window so it doesn't minimize/ lose focus, and use event ghost to switch it to true fullscreen after boot. I prefer true fullscreen because fullscreen window doesn't work for smooth video playback all the time.

How can I do this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard shortcut to toggle fullscreen?0