RCB filter problem
Sad 
I was playing around with the views and filters for the RCB and when I did the filters it made it so I can't see any games at all now. I can't even access the side or top menu to change the filters or the view. I'm not in kiosk mode or anything either. I can press C and get that menu but there is no place to reset the filters that I can see. I tried uninstalling RCB but it can't be uninstalled it said. I tried importing all my games again with no luck. Can someone please help me?!?
Sounds like a skin issue... Which skin are you using?

Try changing skins and opening RCB again.
I'm using aeon mq5. I'll try to change it when I get home and see if that helps.
I changed to aeon Nox and confluence and still can't find where to change the view filters. Ugh. Can't view any roms. I can see the top menu which has like the systems and stuff. But I can't find the filters that I see accidentally. The filters said to not show if certain things were missing like the front or back cover and a few other things. I clicked a few of them and closed the filter menu and all the roms disappeared. I tried hitting "c" and "m" but can't figure out how to get back to that view filter.
Can anybody help?!?!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RCB filter problem0