current song highlight in track list
hi,

would it be possible to have the current playing song in a directory highlighted?

i understand that the latest skin scrolls the song along the top but it seems silly that the highlighted track below in the list is not the current one playing.

this would kind of mimic the way winamp moves the highlight to the current track thats playing in the list (do you get what i'm saying) ?

maybe if you dev's see this as a crazy feature to add. maybe you can just add this to the xml as an option to enable to disable?

cheers.
yea it is suppose to do this, it was a skin bug, and im not sure if it was fixed in the cvs or not
while waiting for this to possibly be included in cvs you can edit your \skin\mediacenter\references.xml (\skin\mediacenter\pal\references.xml if you're on a pal tv) by modifying the two instances (one for file list and one for icon view) of <selectedcolor>ffffffff</selectedcolor> with a color you like.

personally i use <selectedcolor>ffffff80</selectedcolor> which gives a discrete light yellow text on the playing file in the file list. Smile
/mosax :) ...likes xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
current song highlight in track list0