Movie Scrapers don't work after upgrade
Hi,

Long time user of XBMC (Win7), having issues with scrapping movie information after upgrading from Frodo to Gotham and moving files to a NAS. I exported my library to separate files before upgrading and moving to a NAS so the old films still have the nfo etc. from Frodo and appear in the Gotham library fine.

I've posted new films into the same directory as the ones and I can access them and play them in xbmc from within the files. When I scan for new content the new files are not picked up and when I right click and select movie information the search on the folder name returns nothing.It shos the search connecting to IMDB at 50%but then returns nothing, the search starts at 50% it doesn't build up to it.

I've used the native scraper, and the universal scraper.

The folder names are straight forward, a few of them have full stops instead of spaces but removing them has no impact and this didn't seem to be issue in Frodo.

I'm searching for mainstream movies like American hustle, 12 years a slave, so it should not be an issue with the film.

I'm sure this is going to be something basic but I can't figure it out, so any help would be appreciated. When I go to the home screen I'm getting a 'script failed: a recently added script has failed' message. I can't track this down so have placed a debug log of this (line42 i think) and the 12 years a slave search (line 72) at the below URL.

http://pastebin.com/PqxQ6fFc

One further thing when I try to disable an add on the disable button is red and I can't select it?

thanks for any help you can give.
I just deleted my install and settings and started from scratch and its all fine now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scrapers don't work after upgrade0