Linux XBMCbuntu+IPTV simple player
You'd still need some kind of tuner that gives you links to the individual channels.
Thank you all! I will look into installing a tuner card. Any recomendations that will work for Linux Mint 17?
Hi all last night i installed the latest stable kodibuntu on my zotac nettop box - everything else working as expected but for some reason PVR simple clients not.

It did work perfectly following the procedure on my JB ipad though.

Basically after the pop up saying about must have one pvr installed it does not then go to the add on screen to enable anything (like it usually does)

I even tried to install from zip file for linux simple 1 and 2 and whist they are now in the list they will not enable. Used the linuk zip from this link http://www.bbtsip.tv/iptv-simple-client2.html

I click on enable - but when closing the install screen it reverts back to disabled?

cant find any way to enable any ideas pease guys?
@zyanni in general TBS and Digital Devices are safe choices, they both have good drivers and work great in Linux. They'll work out of the box on OpenELEC but for other Linux distributions you'll have to fiddle with the drivers yourself.

@w00dy79 we don't support unoffical addons. Use the version that you can install via apt-get (use apt-cache search kodi to see what addons are available), then open a new thread if you can't get it to work.
Thanks negge, I will look into those devices. one more question... looking at w00dy 79's post and your answer....will he have to use a tuner also to get everything working?
@zyanni no his issue is completely different, that's what happens when people hijack other peoples threads.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCbuntu+IPTV simple player0