Watchdog and other addon does not consistently update.
I am using watchdog with its default settings right now. I have used the other addon that updates your library too. Both of them seem to be unreliable. As an example. If I rip a bunch of my movies over the coarse of 6 days, and lets say its 100 movies, they will not ever show up on a number of my XBMC machines unless I manually update. Lets say I left an XBMC computer on, it just goes into screen saver mode for 6 days, it would not pick up anything until I update my library manually.

The funny thing is, sometimes, after watching a movie, It will start updating the library and show its progress on the top bar. It seems like a major hit or miss thing. Do you think that I have something set up incorrectly? Is this a known issue? Any alternative options? It just sucks for my father who has dementia because he always calls me to the room to tell me that the movie some of us had watched the other night is not on his FireTV. I have to go in and manually update his library every time. He can not remember how to do it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watchdog and other addon does not consistently update.0