Win Aeon Nox 5 Redux Widgets
Hello,

Was a big fan of AN 4.x.x running on XBMC 12.x.

Now have upgraded to Gotham 13.1 with AN 5. Have read a of lot of mixed sentiments about how does it fares as compared to AN 4 , and personally i did like AN 4.x.x much enough.

In AN5 i have tried enabling the widgets (Random Movie, Recommended Movie etc) on my video and movie icons on the main screen, but it only shows a single small screen on the right hand side, which even does not updates the poster thumbnails properly.

In AN4 the same widget used to display a row of 5-6 recent movies in small boxes just above the main menu selection bar, and all the thumbnails were updated and flipped at regular intervals, giving it a very cool look.

Can anyone guide me how to achieve the same effect on AN5, or perhaps is there any work going on to reenable to make the AN4 compatible with Gotham 13.1.

Thanks for your guidance.
Search aeon nox gotham or aeon nox 4.1.9.9
Thanks. Is Nox Gotham mature enough to be used as a daily driver by an average Joe like myself.

Does it have my desired features like widgets replicated from Frodo and working as the did previously.
(2014-08-18, 22:01)HyperEscape Wrote: Thanks. Is Nox Gotham mature enough to be used as a daily driver by an average Joe like myself.

Does it have my desired features like widgets replicated from Frodo and working as the did previously.

Yes, all of the above is true.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Redux Widgets0