Android Wi fi connection
I am unable to switch on wi fi on my XBMC
XBMC isn't an OS. XBMC does not turn on wifi. Android is an OS. Android settings turn on wifi.
I am so sorry and please excuse my complete ignorance on terms I am not very technical but I am learning slowly. The problem I have is that I am unable to turn on wi fi on my XBMX box. The wifi previously worked but then I decided to operate with an Ethernet cable.
I now need to revert to wifi but unfortunately I cannot do it. When I click on wi fi on android section it shows it is trying to turn it on but nothing happens.

I would be so grateful if someone could help as I am at a complete loss.

Many thanks,

Gwyn
Connect a mouse to your box
Swipe (left mouse button hold) from the top of the screen to open settings
Open settings , there choose wifi and enble iT (-
MX BOX?
u need to reflash
sw can be found
http://www.acemax.net.cn/downloading-cen...er-14.html
acemaxtec
I have the exact same issue: Hello,

I have a "G-Box Midnight MX2" but is having issues with it.

I could work out how to turn the bloody Wifi on. .

When on the settings screen, and hovering over the Wifi, we have selected the "off" button and pressed the ok button. We see the message "Wifi is turning on".Its been days and still nothing has happened so I have tried other methods. I've tried using the cursor with a mouse and manually clicking the off button, to which this time it switches to on, but the message remains the same "Wifi is turning on".

All the other wi-fi devices work but this one won't.

I know from past experience that some things take time, especially Wifi, but the time this takes is crazy. I've watched a couple Youtube videos and theirs seem to turn on in a matter of seconds.

I've read a lot of messages with the EXACT issue as mine and have tried most of the suggestions but still no luck. CAN ANYONE HELP ME? or CAN YOU GIVE ME A CONTACT # FOR THE MANUFACTURER? I cannot find it.

Thanks

Cheers in advance!
[mod edit] Removed duped post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wi fi connection0