Helix bug reports
I can confirm that in 2.2.1 - latest fixes that the <aspectratio> looks like scale rather than keep.

(2014-12-15, 08:27)username145 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 00:13)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 23:18)jkirk Wrote: MyPVRChannels.xml and MyPVRGuide.xml still have the aspect ratio problem for channel logos in 2.2.1

Updated, please try again.

This build appears to cut them off, almost like the logo is too big for the area allotted to them, instead of squashing them like 2.2.0. I had manually added the <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> to 2.2.0 previously, which worked. Side note, unfortunately the spacing and logo problems in this window still exist:

(2014-12-15, 18:49)jkirk Wrote: I can confirm that in 2.2.1 - latest fixes that the <aspectratio> looks like scale rather than keep.

Please get the latest test version, thanks.
Still the same.

FYI - I downloaded from your OneDrive location - and both MyPVRChannels.xml and MyPVRGuide.xml still use scale as <aspectratio>.
(2014-12-15, 20:32)Hitcher Wrote: Please get the latest test version, thanks.

Thank you! Works perfectly here, including most of the spacing problems in the channel switcher, I think the progress bars are supposed to start at the left side of the window, if the main PVR window is what we are to go by:

Only bugs that remain for me:

- PVR Status widget doesn't work on home screen (Confluence does)
- Font spacing is weirdly inconsistent (seen in jkirk's screenshot)
- Channel switcher OSD lacks animations on (dis)appearance, inconsistent with volume/info OSD

And not quite a bug, but would love to have the option of thumbnails in place of posters, like Confluence:

Thank goodness for that as I was basically coding it blind because I can't get any stream to work in the PVR demo.

Font spacing in textboxes is justified.
(2014-12-16, 09:16)Hitcher Wrote: Thank goodness for that as I was basically coding it blind because I can't get any stream to work in the PVR demo.

Would the IPTV simple client plugin be of any use, in that case?

Quote:Font spacing in textboxes is justified.

Ah, thanks, had to look up what that meant. I'll try to modify it to be left aligned
(2014-12-16, 09:44)username145 Wrote: Would the IPTV simple client plugin be of any use, in that case?

Probably but I need to find the time to sort out it's dependencies (as they weren't meet when installing) and then find a working stream for the UK.
Can you please give a hint where to find that "latest testversion". I can't find a onedrive location and also the google stuff is not really the way to look for me as the latest changes are from Nov 25.
Is there a special Repo? Or github or something?
Am I blind?

In the Official repo the Skin version 2.2.0, and your linked repo contains only 1.0.1

Edit:
found the onedrive!
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=96708a95d...6338%21137
if anybody got stuck like me
Couple more PVR related bugs on the latest test version, on Helix:

- No thumbnails for Recordings
- No watched/unwatched indicators for Recordings
- Spacing issues in the Timers window (very obvious once you have timers)
Is anyone else having trouble displaying the thumbnails for each TV episode? None of mine are showing up (scraped via Mediaelch and read from external HDD)...everything else works fine?!
on the kodi 14.2 beta 2 version via OpenELEC 5.0.5 the longer titles in labels seem to not be scrolling. like on youtube.

it will just show the ellipses

"This is a really long title etc etc et..."

on gotham it used to automatically scroll.

not sure if this is just isolated to openelec. will try other platforms.
When watching certain movies I see the blue background color. I love the blue background everywhere else except for when the video is playing. Is there a way to make the background color black whenever a movie is playing, but leave it blue on all the other screens?
(2015-03-20, 07:50)telemobb Wrote: When watching certain movies I see the blue background color. I love the blue background everywhere else except for when the video is playing. Is there a way to make the background color black whenever a movie is playing, but leave it blue on all the other screens?

Found a fix for this, go into addon/skins.conq/16x9/MyVidNav.xml and change background color to ff000000. I also did this to home.xml since I could somewhat see the movie still playing behind the background when I would pause it and go back into the menus, something with the background being partially transparent.
Thanks, ppwalk05!!! Ill try this out. I'm hoping I can make changes to the system files because I was trying a few days ago and we getting 'read-only' drive error. Ill let you know how it goes...
Any idea how I can make edits to the /system folder? Whenever I try I get "Read-Only" error?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix bug reports1