• 25(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
thanks for fixing Weather- widget!

And thank you guys (Manijak and Phil) to bring bacl LiveTV to Aeon-Nox...!!!
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Had to do a fresh install and I have lost the ability to edit/add submenus. Known issue or am I probably missing something during the install (again Smile). Appreciate any help, thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Known issue - there's a bug in the latest Kodi nightlies which mean the skinshortcuts script isn't recognised as being able to be run via RunScript(). tamland has already made a pr to fix the issue - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5593 - and there's a workaround on the skinshortcuts git - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - for those who can't wait for Kodi to be fixed.
small info about the updates in the last few days

- 2 viewtypes were removed (Panel and Poster). Perhaps I will remove one more to make space for new stuff.
- some more options removed, in general i´m tending to use more fades instead of panels as you probably have noticed
- widget chooser completely redesigned and simplified
- new scrollbar type (letterlist). still has bugs and will become optional in the future.
- New PVR windows thanks to Maniac
- BIG BIG code cleanup. In comparison to Nox 4 the amount of xml code is reduced by almost 50% I guess. 90% of the work I put into this skin is improving the skin code, not noticable for the end-user.
- lot of fixes for all kind of stuff

Since I have really have a lot to deal with at the moment (This skin, several scripts, some xbmc core stuff and one commercial project related to xbmc) it could still take some weeks to get the skin into a bug-free state. I´m still very happy with the progress so far though.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@Unfledged - Thanks for the info.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
The skin is 30% more faster now
Maybe now it can run on Raspberry Pi now Tongue

BTW, Phil, did you still use (for Helix) Random And Last Items script for populating widgets for smart playlist custom menus ? Or did you use plugin:// like BigNoid ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-10-29, 16:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: Maybe now it can run on Raspberry Pi now Tongue

BTW, Phil, did you still use (for Helix) Random And Last Items script for populating widgets for smart playlist custom menus ? Or did you use plugin:// like BigNoid ?

I don´t use any script or plugin, I just use <content>Path_To_Smart_Playlist</content>

(2014-10-29, 16:20)MaxCore Wrote: The skin is 30% more faster now

Where did you get that number from? Just guessing?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yep phill
Hi Phil,
I have deleted the folder of the mod 4.1.9
After this I have installed manually your skin and all the scripts. Before to copy the folders I have renamed the "Aeon-Nox-master" to "skin.aeon.nox", and deleted the last "-master" of the scripts folders.
But when I change the appearance to your skin all the texts, in all the screens, are invisible.
I have also deleted the guisettings.xml looking for a solution but without results.
This is the only skin where I have this problem.
Do you know the possible reason?
Thanks in advance.
Try to reset skin-settings...
maybe you can use extendedinfo.script
or you edit the guisettings.xml (~/kodi/user/) but for this you must close kodi!
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Thank you sveni_lee ,
I have tried it but without results...
I don't know if there will be some script uncompatible with the phil scripts....
Before this problem I tried to have at the same time the mod 4.1.9 with this, and XBMC did not recognise them as a two different skins in the appearance screen, where there was only one version of Nox4. I don't know if this is normal... In any case I thought that deleting the mod 4.1.9 and the "guisettings.xml" were going to be enough, but not...
I have been using XBMC during years, playing with a lot of skins. So I know more or less how to work with them, but at the end my knowledge is limited as a normal user...
And by the moment I don't want to reinstall XBMC or something similar because all is working good except this skin.
In any case thank you again.
Hallo Phil65,

Aeon nox 4 is fantastic skin, but i really liked the poster view of this skin. Are you gonna add this in the future?
The last view also has performance issues when i scrolled through my movies, is this a bug of the skin?
Sorry for my bad english, but i do my best.

cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg
The 3D menu seems to be broken (the one that asks how you want it displayed side by side / over under / mono etc..) it works in confuence, so i am presuming its a skin thiing.
hi phil,

submenu items seems broken, using last git.

cheers
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11