• 54(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
(2014-12-19, 12:51)sat4all Wrote: great work phil.
significant boost, the movieinfo dialog now load very fast & flawless browsing.

(2014-12-19, 12:55)Rastan Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 06:57)phil65 Wrote: @the guys who helped testing movieinfo dialog: I think I could boost performance for movieinfo dialog a bit by multithreading the shit out of it. would be nice if people could compare it Smile

Hey Phil,

I just updated and tested your updated script and it definitely feels quicker. It used to take around 2 seconds for me, now it is more like 1 second. Good job! Blush

LOG

That´s great to hear Smile I think I´m done with performance tuning then for now (only need to find some nice way to cache the big poster texture). Thx for your testing, guys.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks for the help so far! The skin is running so smooth. I really like the extended info too.

One problem that I am having is that some of my music has Asian characters and I can't get them to display properly. I think I fixed this issues on another skin by copying the arialuni.tff font from my Windows install to one of the skin's folders or something.

Is there a way I can support this with this skin? I want to keep everything mostly in English...just need support for asian characters.
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
(2014-12-19, 17:53)phil65 Wrote: script.skinshortcuts. (installs automatically if you properly install my skin)

Thanks phil, it works fine.
But the live dvd background shows only 8 cases. Mikes Mod shows 10. And is it possible to create live dvd background from smartplaylist?
Hi Phil, in the movie info screen, is the Fanart loaded in high resolution? because on my tv the shows a bit pixelated.
Thanks
(2014-12-20, 23:22)ferent Wrote: Hi Phil, in the movie info screen, is the Fanart loaded in high resolution? because on my tv the shows a bit pixelated.
Thanks

should be in high resolution when you click on it. (you mean the list of fanarts, right?)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
When do you think this will be up and running on android?
(2014-12-20, 23:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 23:22)ferent Wrote: Hi Phil, in the movie info screen, is the Fanart loaded in high resolution? because on my tv the shows a bit pixelated.
Thanks

should be in high resolution when you click on it. (you mean the list of fanarts, right?)

Now runs ok with your changes, thanks.
(2014-12-21, 03:47)thedude459 Wrote: When do you think this will be up and running on android?

Helix.1 (I´d say some weeks)
Any advice on how to support asian characters with this skin?
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
Just tried running the latest script extended info and get the following error

21:58:25 T:5184 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named omdb
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 492, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 41, in __init__
self._StartInfoActions()
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 188, in _StartInfoActions
from DialogTVShowInfo import DialogTVShowInfo
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\DialogTVShowInfo.py", line 8, in <module>
import DialogActorInfo
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\DialogActorInfo.py", line 8, in <module>
import DialogVideoInfo
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\DialogVideoInfo.py", line 7, in <module>
from omdb import *
ImportError: No module named omdb
-->End of Python script error report<--
fixed, forgot to push a file.
When downloading subtitles, the window doesn't show the file name. Is there a option for this? It's hard to choose the correct version.
Another thing, in my opinion there should be an option to disable the main menu editing in kiosk mode.
Two quick questions:
1/ When you press enter on a trailer in the trailers home menu you now get the info screen for that trailer or is it suppose to play the trailer?
2/ under the widget fanart background is it possible to have it rotate through the fanart instead of just showing one picture in the backgrouund
(2014-12-22, 15:38)bill1972 Wrote: Two quick questions:
1/ When you press enter on a trailer in the trailers home menu you now get the info screen for that trailer or is it suppose to play the trailer?
2/ under the widget fanart background is it possible to have it rotate through the fanart instead of just showing one picture in the backgrouund

Yes I have the same two question! now I can't see the trailer, only info about it. Maybe its a bug

Another question, are the Download themes sking funcionality running ok? After download a theme nothing changes.
@phill65
i installed your skin for the first time over the weekend, very impressive and i like it a lot.
i am amazed at how fast and smooth it runs on my late 2009 mac mini/OSX 10.8 and helix nighties.
hope to play with it more this week.

thank you for complicating my choice for favorite skin.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11