• 65(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
Agreed. Sometimes it says no info found whereas in confluence i do get info stored locally.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
And for people who build there own .NFO file because they want to add personnal videos or videos unknow from scraper (like entertainment, magician, ...)

Info from NFO are well displayed in views :

but pressing i and you get an error :

@phil65 : as you are on holidays, I can reproduce this error and send you logs when you come back. Have a nice holidays Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2015-01-22, 11:25)wripet Wrote: I got a question according the Music OSD in the Aeon Nox Skin. When I select either artist slideshow or extrafanart for the background, no pictures show up. However, when I disable the lyrics plugin, the artist slideshow shows up instead of the lyrics, so apparently the skin finds the pictures.

Is the artist background not yet implemented or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Nobody?
(2015-01-23, 12:30)wripet Wrote:
(2015-01-22, 11:25)wripet Wrote: I got a question according the Music OSD in the Aeon Nox Skin. When I select either artist slideshow or extrafanart for the background, no pictures show up. However, when I disable the lyrics plugin, the artist slideshow shows up instead of the lyrics, so apparently the skin finds the pictures.

Is the artist background not yet implemented or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Nobody?

Hi wripet,

Some time ago I asked a couple of questions of some mistakes that I saw in the music section, without answer.
Looking for the thread I have found that this skin is not finished, even though all the main is working. Phil has been working a lot with the script extendedinfo.
If you have the oportunity to see the development of the script (take a look on the github), you will understand perfectly why this skin seems now stopped.
It is really impressive the work (Quantity and Quality). So It is normal that he have not time for the skin and for answer all the questions here.
I think he will finish the skin after the script, and I hope so, mainly because of the quality of his work. Pay atention to this thread.
Hope it helps.
Have just installed Helix and Phil65 version of Aeon Nox. All seems OK for now, except one thing. How do I get sub menus running on the main menu screen?

Edit: Fixed, was missing skin shortcuts.
(2015-01-23, 11:24)mikebzh44 Wrote: And for people who build there own .NFO file because they want to add personnal videos or videos unknow from scraper (like entertainment, magician, ...)

Info from NFO are well displayed in views :

but pressing i and you get an error :

@phil65 : as you are on holidays, I can reproduce this error and send you logs when you come back. Have a nice holidays Wink

Will be good add option who will be made automatic screnshot from video when scraper no find info about video [ i have alot music video [ polish ] who is no possible find by scraper .
Without this option libray no look good becouse is see standard icons who is see when scraper no find info. On frodo option to made automatic screnshot made libry very nice.
Currently rebuilding my TV database in Helix. Can someone please tell me how to change the fanart and logo etc in the new Aeon Nox (Phil65 Version) as when I go via the old way (hit the "i" button on the remote) all I get now is actor information, no where to change fanart or modify the art downloaded images like before.
Always on this Information panel.

We can't no more use this panel to download arwork with artwork downloader ?

When I press Manage, I can only change script setting or add to CouchPotato :

I'm quite sure I was able to do this before but I have press I on a TV show and now, ths script seems to be stuck in TV show mode.

I have restart Kodi with no succes.

@other users, can you confirm that you can manage artwork on movie ?

Mikebzh44, doesn't work in Tv Shows for me either. It does work in movies though.
Could you share a screenshot displaying the menu when you press Manage on Information panel from a movie, please ?

Thanks for the update. Just two more questions - first, if a movie or TV series is wrongly added how do you rescan it (refresh) and second - how do I get the artist slideshow working when listening to music (used to be able to view artist pictures behind the screensaver)

Edit: Please disregard this post, I have just fished reading all 65 pages and found these are still under review.

Keep up the good work Phil.
I don't know where to ask so i try here :
I want to display duration in HH:MM instead of MMM in DialogVideoInfo and ViewType_*** in Aeon Nox (4.1.9 & 5) so i'm ready to write a script just for this.
But i think it's better to add this feature inside an already existing script, then which script could be the one i could work on ?
(2015-01-24, 18:35)mikebzh44 Wrote: Always on this Information panel.

We can't no more use this panel to download arwork with artwork downloader ?

When I press Manage, I can only change script setting or add to CouchPotato :

I'm quite sure I was able to do this before but I have press I on a TV show and now, ths script seems to be stuck in TV show mode.

I have restart Kodi with no succes.

@other users, can you confirm that you can manage artwork on movie ?

Where did you get the couchpotato option? I don't even have a "Manage" button on the extendedinfo page.
If you don't have Manage button on Infopanel, it's because you are in Kiosque mode. There is a condition in script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml file to display Manage button (block code from 353 to 375 :

Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(kioskmode)</visible>

And I don't have Artwork Downloader items because my movie don't have a DBID (need to find why) :

Code:
# Line 387 - File DialogVideoIndo.py
    def ShowManageDialog(self):
        manage_list = []
        listitems = []
        movie_id = str(self.movie["general"].get("DBID", ""))
        filename = self.movie["general"].get("FilenameAndPath", False)
        imdb_id = str(self.movie["general"].get("imdb_id", ""))
        if movie_id:
            temp_list = [[xbmc.getLocalizedString(413), "RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=gui,mediatype=movie,dbid=" + movie_id + ")"],
                         [xbmc.getLocalizedString(14061), "RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, dbid=" + movie_id + ")"],
                         [addon.getLocalizedString(32101), "RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,dbid=" + movie_id + ",extrathumbs)"],
                         [addon.getLocalizedString(32100), "RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,dbid=" + movie_id + ")"]]
            manage_list += temp_list
        else:
            temp_list = [[addon.getLocalizedString(32165), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/add?imdb_id=" + imdb_id + ")||Notification(script.extendedinfo,Added Movie To CouchPota))"]]
            manage_list += temp_list
        # if xbmc.getCondVisibility("system.hasaddon(script.tvtunes)") and movie_id:
        #     manage_list.append([addon.getLocalizedString(32102), "RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo&amp;tvpath=$ESCINFO[Window.Property(movie.FilenameAndPath)]&amp;tvname=$INFO[Window.Property(movie.TVShowTitle)])"])
        if xbmc.getCondVisibility("system.hasaddon(script.libraryeditor)") and movie_id:
            manage_list.append([addon.getLocalizedString(32103), "RunScript(script.libraryeditor,DBID=" + movie_id + ")"])
        manage_list.append([xbmc.getLocalizedString(1049), "Addon.OpenSettings(script.extendedinfo)"])
        for item in manage_list:
            listitems.append(item[0])
        selection = xbmcgui.Dialog().select(addon.getLocalizedString(32133), listitems)
        if selection > -1:
            builtin_list = manage_list[selection][1].split("||")
            for item in builtin_list:
                xbmc.executebuiltin(item)

@phil65 : the Manage button from script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml can display items for downloading artwork using artwork downloader for some movies :

And for some other movies, menu is very poor :

I have put some extra debug on DialogVideoInfo.py :

Code:
def ShowManageDialog(self):
        print("##### ShowManageDialog method")
        manage_list = []
        listitems = []
        movie_id = str(self.movie["general"].get("DBID", ""))
        print("##### movie_id=", movie_id)
        filename = self.movie["general"].get("FilenameAndPath", False)
        print("##### filename=", filename)
        imdb_id = str(self.movie["general"].get("imdb_id", ""))
        print("##### imdb_id=", imdb_id)

And for "Astérix et Obélix : Mission Cléopâtre", there is no movie_ID :

Code:
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ##### ShowManageDialog method
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ('##### movie_id=', '')
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ('##### filename=', False)
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ('##### imdb_id=', 'tt0250223')

but when pressing i from library view to get DialogVideoInfo, script extendedinfo find an DBID :

Code:
17:53:10 T:9276   DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: {
                                                "control": null,
                                                "dbid": "176",
                                                "default.py": "",
                                                "handle": null,
                                                "name": "Ast\u00e9rix et Ob\u00e9lix : Mission Cl\u00e9op\u00e2tre"
                                            }

Everything is OK for Avatar :

Code:
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ##### ShowManageDialog method
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ('##### movie_id=', '177')
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ('##### filename=', u'smb://READYNAS-RN102/Vid\xe9os/Films parents/Avatar/Avatar.mkv')
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ('##### imdb_id=', 'tt0499549')

Code:
17:53:35 T:8508   DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: {
                                                "control": null,
                                                "dbid": "177",
                                                "default.py": "",
                                                "handle": null,
                                                "name": "Avatar"
                                            }

movie_id expected by ShowManageDialog = dbid found by extendedinfo script = 177

Here is the full log (as I know you don't like snippet Wink ) : http://pastebin.com/Carkix2N

• 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11