• 67(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
The creator of Nebula and Black Glass Nova skins did as i think is the best choice, when you hit "i" on the movie the window with just basic info pops up but then there is the choice to choose extendedinfo if you like, anyway extendedinfo script is the best, Thank you Phil !!!
(2015-01-29, 10:01)bolter Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:55)wripet Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:46)bolter Wrote: I'm talking about movies only, not TV programs.

I know, I read your post, just wanted to say that maybe the in progress widget is overall a little buggy.

Sorry, miss understood, but I think your right.

Edit: it also fails trying to use a playlist to play "In progress" movies via a widget.
I think the widget works fine it's just the home screen doesn't update automatically.

I think there might be a problem with "service.skin.widgets" that might be causing this problem. There is a lot of talk on the forum about there being a problem using this script, Helix and widgets. Currently if I play a movie from the in progress widget, it does not update the played time of the movie when you press stop, therefore when you start again it doesn't start from where you left off.

Edit: After reading more on the forum about the "service.skin.widgets" it seems it was a bug in the general release of Helix 14.0 They suggested updating to a nightly build of Helix, and after updating, all problems from the "In progress" widget have disappeared.

Keep up the good work Phil.
14.1 just went final last night and includes the resume bug fix 5842. The 14.1 final build should show up shortly.
14.1 final already available : http://kodi.tv/download/

But strange bug with smart playlists and movie set.

When entering smart playlist from Videos > Playlists and select a movie set and "enter" the movie set to display movies and press back space to return to main movie list, every thing is OK.

When browsing entire library from Movies menu, you can enter a movie set and go back to movie list, there is no problem.

But when using custom menu based on smart playlist, you enter the movie set and then press backspace, to return to first movie in smart playlist list and all moviesets are flatten :

Movies level, movies group into sets :

Enter movie set :

Press Backspace to return to movies level, view is reset to first movie in playlist :

Movies in set are flatten :

Don't know if it's a Aeon Nox bug (but this beaviour also append on Aeon Nox Shedrock mod) or in Helix 14.1 (but as you can only use smart playlist from Videos menu and not create custom menu is hard to say).

I hope Phil, which is the skinner and part of Kodi team, will point out the guilty Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
I'm absolutely loving Phil's version of Aeon Nox now that I have the "In Progress" widget running correctly. The only thing I would like to change if someone could help me. Years ago, I had an old version of Aeon Nox and if I didn't have any "In Progress" movies running, the "In Progress" widget would not be shown. Can this be done with the new version, if so, how? Currently the widget is displayed all the time.
hi everyone
looking forward to upgrading to Kodi from Frodo with (Aeon Nox 4.0 from BigNod & Phil65). Could anybody tell me if the wall view is the same as with Aeon Nox 4.0?
The wall view is the most important feature for me. I want to display 3x9 movies with the ability to switch whole pages just as it is possible in Nox 4.0.
[CPU] Intel i3 3220, 2x 3.30GHz Ivy Bridge [CASE] Silverstone SST-ML03B [PSU] Silverstone SST-ST40F-ES Strider Series - 400W [MB] Asrock H77M, Intel H77 [RAM] Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 4GB PC12800 XMS3
[SSD] 60GB Corsair FORCE SATA 3 [STORAGE] QNAP 469L [REMOTE] FLIRC Dongle with Logitech Harmony One [OS] Win 10 Home 64bit
Post Deleted.
When browsing my list of movies it seems to be accessing my server (just browsing and hovering over my movies, not going into more info). It never did this in previous versions of the skin. Why is it doing this now? I use all local info and art. Is it because of that, the artwork downloader add-on, or the skin?

My server has 6 hard drives that idle down after 15 minutes of no activity. I don't want them all spinning up when I'm just navigating and not actually playing anything when only one will be needed to spin up when I select the movie I want.

Thanks!
@ mikebzh44,
I've just come across the same issue with playlists and movies sets, were you able to find a fix?
Thanks
Yes, I move back to 14.0 Tongue

Trac is open : http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15746
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
After upgrading to 14.01, the in progress widget is now working. But I ran into another issue regarding the "Latest Albums" widget: I cannot play an album from there. The Log entry is "ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined". Playback works other album related widgets, as far as I can tell, it's only the "Latest Albums" widget. Can anybody confirm this? Fix?
(2015-01-30, 18:47)mikebzh44 Wrote: 14.1 final already available : http://kodi.tv/download/

When entering smart playlist from Videos > Playlists and select a movie set and "enter" the movie set to display movies and press back space to return to main movie list, every thing is OK.

When browsing entire library from Movies menu, you can enter a movie set and go back to movie list, there is no problem.

But when using custom menu based on smart playlist, you enter the movie set and then press backspace, to return to first movie in smart playlist list and all moviesets are flatten :

Enter movie set :

Press Backspace to return to movies level, view is reset to first movie in playlist :

Don't know if it's a Aeon Nox bug (but this beaviour also append on Aeon Nox Shedrock mod) or in Helix 14.1 (but as you can only use smart playlist from Videos menu and not create custom menu is hard to say).

I hope Phil, which is the skinner and part of Kodi team, will point out the guilty Wink

I don't seem to have this problem after updating to 14.1 but, I also have not got the blu ray cases turned on in the sets area. This might be the cause. How do you turn on the blu ray cases in the sets area. In warlions version, I used to be able to go into showcase view in the movies area and turn it on, which would also turn it on in the showcase view for sets. But this does not work in Phil's version for me.
(2015-01-31, 07:24)bolter Wrote: I'm absolutely loving Phil's version of Aeon Nox now that I have the "In Progress" widget running correctly. The only thing I would like to change if someone could help me. Years ago, I had an old version of Aeon Nox and if I didn't have any "In Progress" movies running, the "In Progress" widget would not be shown. Can this be done with the new version, if so, how? Currently the widget is displayed all the time.

That would be really nice!
(2015-01-30, 18:47)mikebzh44 Wrote: 14.1 final already available : http://kodi.tv/download/

Enter movie set :

Has anyone been able to fix this problem?
I have noticed that is you play the playlist from the videos section, the sets fault is gone, but when you create a custom path to that playlist on the homescreen the problem is back.
I just downloaded all the necessary packages and installed it. I have a problem. I can't get to configure the main menu. I couldn't find an option to add widget or fanart.
Is it normal ?
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11