How broken is the foundation skin?
Hi All,

I'm new to skinning but thought I could contribute so decided to start learning. Please forgive me if my assumptions are incorrect or common knowledge.

I've been reading the recommended wiki docs etc and the skinning manual and have downloaded the foundation skin to get started with. I've noticed that there seem to be a few things wrong with the skin. My first issue is that when adding videos to the library you go right to "browse" choose the folder then hit okay which is normal. The issue comes in when you want to hit okay on the main popup. You have to go back to the the path menu part (3 in the the screenshot) to be able to get into ok button. Once you're there you can't choose which scraper to use for the media as shown in the second screenshot.

Sorry if this was a bit of a story but couldn't be any more concise.

http://i.imgur.com/SxSBihG.png

http://i.imgur.com/Zh4dMuU.png

Thanks,
James
This has been changed very recently (maybe a month or so ago) in the nightly builds so chances are high that the foundation skin hasn't been updated yet.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-08-18, 08:03)Montellese Wrote: This has been changed very recently (maybe a month or so ago) in the nightly builds so chances are high that the foundation skin hasn't been updated yet.

Ah, that would explain it then. I was hoping to develop for Helix but perhaps I won't be able to. Is Foundation updated often or jsut an ad-hoc basis?

Thanks again,
Sup3rlativ3
When I get the spare time in-between coding 3 other skins and real life. Wink

You could try using Conq as I've made that as easy as possible to know what is what and should be on the Helix repo later today.
(2014-08-18, 08:17)Hitcher Wrote: When I get the spare time in-between coding 3 other skins and real life. Wink

You could try using Conq as I've made that as easy as possible to know what is what and should be on the Helix repo later today.
Hi Hitcher!

Yeah I understand you're very busy. I will give it a shot. Thanks for the reply =)

Thanks again,
Sup3rlativ3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How broken is the foundation skin?0