Win RemoteXtender - seamless integration of external players with XBMC remotes
any update on this?
Apologies for the delay, this should now be fixed.

Please let me know if you still have issues installing RemoteXtender.
I downloaded it and got it to install this time. I set my kodi remote to port 8081 as in the setup app when kodi is on 8080. Mpc-hc is on default 13579 port yet the remote works fine in kodi still obviously going through remote extender but does nothing in MPC-hc.

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: got it to work, pretty cool program. Is there a list anywhere of what commands it will and won't pass? Like what commands you can use in MPC?
Not working again. No idea what I'm doing wrong here.

anyone have any ideas on how to get this working? Trying with 3 different remotes, different ports, they work fine in Kodi but nothing controls mpc-be.

EDIT: Tried again last night, I have no idea what is going on. Port set to 8090 and remote set to that. Works perfectly in Kodi where Kodi is set to port 8080 but won't control MPC. What am I missing here? MPC itself is able to be controlled from Yatze and MPC remote so I know that program is working correclty as well.
So it works perfectly with mpc hc but won't work with mpc be. I'm using be now because the subs work for 3d. Can this be Made to work with be?
(2016-10-13, 03:57)robl45 Wrote: So it works perfectly with mpc hc but won't work with mpc be. I'm using be now because the subs work for 3d. Can this be Made to work with be?

anyone?
Can this be used with MPC-BE?
Tried to launch the program and nothing. A quick message: "Verifying application requirements. This may take a while" and then nothing.
Is anyone having success with this? Is there anything else that can allow one to control MPC-BE for example Eventghost?
(2016-08-23, 14:07)vestergaard Wrote: Apologies for the delay, this should now be fixed.

Please let me know if you still have issues installing RemoteXtender.

Is this still a viable solution? Will it work with MPC-BE?
Hi guys the download link in the first post seems not workin' yet... Can anyone share it again?

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RemoteXtender - seamless integration of external players with XBMC remotes1