Playback Stops After 90 Seconds
Hello,

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but I have been having issues with Myth playback in XBMC for several weeks now. I'm running 13.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 with the latest PVR add-on and an HDHomeRun Plus OTA tuner. The backend is on this machine. The tuner is accessed over wifi. Playback for all channels stops after approximately 90 seconds. I can play the channels via UPnP without issue. Any ideas?

Regards...
debug log (wiki) of you playing a channel and it stopping may help Wink
Learning Linux the hard way !!
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=273457

Playback lasted several minutes this time.

Thanks very much!
Anyone? Is there a problem with my log file?
Hi, your log shows many discontinuity errors when reading. Probably stream file breaks after some time because errrors. Please try using mythfrontend to check if channel tuning is good enough to allow live stream.
Then if tuning is ok retry with debug mode enable (System setting/System/Debugging) and addon setting debug enable too (Addon setting/Advanced)
OK. I live in a house with lath and plaster walls. Would this be an antenna signal issue or a wifi streaming issue?
It could be twice !

But i think antenna signal caused discontinuity errors. Maybe wifi could break the stream also !
Thanks very much, I'll move things around. The odd thing is that UPnP streaming works just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback Stops After 90 Seconds0