Thumbnails not being found
Hello,

I recently had a HDD give up the ghost on me. Before it died I managed to save my MySQL database and the media that was on there. I have now got a shiny new HDD and have transferred all the data across to it.

However, for some reason that I can't fathom, most (but not all) of my thumbnails for both Movies and TV Shows no longer work. An example of the error that I get in the log is

Code:
DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url E:\TV Shows\24\Season 1\24.s01.e02.tbn

This error makes perfect sense as during the move I renamed/moved the paths for a lot of the media. This particular file (and others affected) now reside on D:\ rather than E:\ (its actually residing at SMB:\\MEDIACENTRE\D\.... but I shouldn't think that matters).

I followed the guide for moving all the paths for my media in the MySQL database that you can find here and updated all the paths accordingly.

So my question is. Why on earth is XBMC still looking in the old place for so many of my thumbnails? Is there a field in the MySQL database that I failed to update? Or is there some other reason? This issue doesn't just occur on one machine, it occurs on all machines that previously had XBMC installed before my HDD troubles.

Things I have tried:
  • Deleted ~/userdata/textures/Databases/Textures13.db and ~/userdata/Thumbnails and run XBMC
  • Upgraded to 13.2 (from 13.1) on one machine as I believe the thumbnails are all cached locally for each device
  • Frantically hunted through the videosDB in MySQL looking for a column I may have missed.

Frankly, I am out of ideas (and I haven't tried many!) so any help would be greatly appreciated. All the media that XBMC is trying to look for is definitely there, it just resides at D:\ (SMB:\\MEDIACENTRE\D\...) now rather than E:\.

I should point out that the thumbnails do get correctly reloaded if I manually refresh either the movie or the TV show. However this isn't really feasible for 200+ movies and 2000+ TV episodes. There isn't any way to manually refresh all the data that I am not aware of is there?

Thanks!
No ideas on this? There must be some (nice) way to change the paths that XBMC uses to its thumbnails?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails not being found0