Release Black Glass Nova 2.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham
(2014-11-03, 05:32)DEcosse Wrote: 1. Some of the video sources require a 'captcha' type code to be entered - the problem is that screen keyboard is on top of the given code, so unless you catch it really quick before the keyboard screen pops up, you can no longer read what is required to be entered to continue.

2. If the video 'info' is launched, it will never display the resolution (at least none that I have checked) - just ?? in the icon. Is it possible to have it display accurately there?

Appreciate if you can advise on these - the first one is more of an issue, the latter a 'nice-to'

And perhaps a suggestion/request?
The home shelf icons for add-ons are REALLY big - could these perhaps be scaled down a bit?
I think visually would be more appealing and also more of them would actually fit on the screen without scrolling

1. Sorry, i'm not going to change the position of the keyboard. In any position i place it, there will always be someone who complains about it hiding something beneath. So the best place is in the middle of the screen. Confluence skin, the default skin, is the same.

2. If xbmc has not yet fully analysed the played video file, it will not deliver any info about resolution. That's the reason why resolution icon is missing. I cannot do anything about this apart from completely hiding all the media info icons when something is missing. This is a general issue common to every skin.

Shelf icons of any type have the same height and take up the same portion of the screen. This was my design goal for shelf items.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-11-05, 11:55)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1. Sorry, i'm not going to change the position of the keyboard. In any position i place it, there will always be someone who complains about it hiding something beneath. So the best place is in the middle of the screen. Confluence skin, the default skin, is the same.
I completely respect your personal choices of design.
My response below is not meant to be argumentative, purely constructive.
Your comparison to Confluence is not really accurate:
The keyboards may be in the same screen position with respect of centre;
However Confluence uses a rectangular perspective keyboard with a shorter height and does NOT obscure the captcha whose field is completely above the top of the KB field.
BGN has much taller, more square shaped keyboard and it obscures the captcha because of its overall dimension vertically, than because of its position

Again, your design you make the decisions - but this is a quite limiting component of what is otherwise a very nice skin

Edit - OK this looks only to be a problem in BGN 2.1 in Gotham - with BGN 3.0 and Helix, the keyboard screen is rectangular and does not obscure the captcha.
Black Glass Nova 2.2.0 is out:

Changelog 2.2.0
  • Added Kiosk Mode.
  • Skin settings reorganisation.
  • Added scrollbar in Timer settings dialogue.
  • Updated translations from Transifex.
  • Added option to disable auto sliding animations of list views when there's no info available.
  • Prevent fullscreen music when tvtunes is playing.
  • Removed visualizations when tvtunes is playing.
  • Enabled TvTunes add-on for movies and music videos too.
  • Added version info in AddonBrowser.
  • Bugs fixed
cheers Tgx Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-10-23, 09:08)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I'm working on it.

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks Tgx, great news Smile
When do you add support for series record with Mediaportal?
Only Windows Media Center and nextpvr are supported, but Mediaportal isn't supported.
(2014-11-12, 17:53)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: When do you add support for series record with Mediaportal?
Only Windows Media Center and nextpvr are supported, but Mediaportal isn't supported.

Mediaportal is supported by the skin indeed! As any other tv server backend.
I'm using Mediaportal too.

Unfortunately series recording is not supported in general by xbmc yet.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-11-12, 23:18)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 17:53)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: When do you add support for series record with Mediaportal?

Mediaportal is supported by the skin indeed! As any other tv server backend.
I'm using Mediaportal too.

Unfortunately series recording is not supported in general by xbmc yet.

Thanks

Tgx

Thank you for your feeback!

When I go to the tv guide and press the record button on my remote and confirm it i dont get the dialog for record the series.
When I go to another skin (Titan, Aeon Nox) it works very well and got the dialog for series record. So I think it' s a skin issue.
Do you know what i mean?

Sorry for my bad english, but i do my best to help you and make the skin even better!

Cheers,

alex Kruidenberg
(2014-11-13, 11:18)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: When I go to the tv guide and press the record button on my remote and confirm it i dont get the dialog for record the series.
When I go to another skin (Titan, Aeon Nox) it works very well and got the dialog for series record. So I think it' s a skin issue.

Ok i've found a new missing skin file. That's because Mediaportal Pvr plugin does not provide the skin file for the "Default" skin (not Confluence) as many other plugins do.

Now the file is included in my skin repository on Github: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...fe50d507e8

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-11-13, 16:04)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 11:18)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: When I go to the tv guide and press the record button on my remote and confirm it i dont get the dialog for record the series.

Ok i've found a new missing skin file. That's because Mediaportal Pvr plugin does not provide the skin file for the "Default" skin (not Confluence) as many other plugins do.

Now the file is included in my skin repository on Github: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...fe50d507e8

Thanks

Tgx

Hello,

Thank you very much. The version on git works very well. I've got the dialog from series record. Maybe a version bump?
Hi,

Would it be possible to add an option to hide the info during full screen music playback so that I can see only the artist slideshow?
KODI: 18 (latest on Google Play) with Emby-Addon
Skin: Estuary
Database: Emby Server Docker (linuxserver.io) on Synology DS1019+
Hardware: Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Video/Sound: via HDMI and Yamaha RX-V685 on Philips 55OLED804
Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate
(2014-11-14, 18:24)keyboarder2k Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option to hide the info during full screen music playback so that I can see only the artist slideshow?

Feature added in the latest commit on Github:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...eb5e0e626d

Tgx
(2014-10-19, 11:59)LordByron Wrote: Amo la tua skin, complimenti ! Big Grin
Just a small request : is it possible to add "already viewed" and "partially viewed" marks also in the section video/files? Not all my video files are in my catalogue but it would be useful to have these marks also for files that are directly watched from video/files section.
Cheers Wink

At last: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...134598635b

Thanks

Tgx
I think the only thing that's missing is cache progress bar. Is there anyway to implement visible buffer pn the progress bar when streaming?
When viewing "Live Tv" using IPTV Simple client, when you select a channel, the preview is up top and off of the screen. The only way to view it is to change to full screen. Is it possible to have the preview play full screen behind a transparent channel list like it does in "Nebula"? This way you'd be able to watch a show while still scrolling through the channels. The way it is now, I can hear the channel playing and see the timer counting but it's way off screen to the top.... Thx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 2.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham2